1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friendly blowjob

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by ThirdEyeGaze, Jan 15, 2024.

?

Would you?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Maybe/depends

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dont see anything wrong with it as long as it doesn't affect the friendship

ScottyG likes this.
  2. Adz6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think it would effect the friendship he is as straight as a pole ( but as far as I’m concerned a very sexy pole )

#22 Adz6, Mar 6, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
  3. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The way I see it, it takes two people for it to get awkward. It's surprising just how much you can laugh off after something like that.

4. Adz6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    True it takes two for it to get awkward, but I don’t want to risk the friendship.. many of times I’ve wanted to lean over and kiss him but it took a lot of will power to hold back.

5. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Many moons ago, my best friend and I swapped bjs for awhile and it didn't get weird till things escalated. I offered to let him screw me, he hesitated but said ok. He lubed up and just as he was starting to thrust into me, lost his balance and hit the end of my anal cavity, causing me to yell at him to pull out. I told him we could try again after a few minutes and the pain subsiding. He was clearly freaked out and we never did any of it again, not even the bjs. to this day, we've never even talked about it again.

Adz6 likes this.
  6. ScottyG

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a close friend who I’m starting to get romantically attracted to- and would love to give him a blow job!

Adz6 likes this.
  7. ScottyG

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad you did post that- i feel the same way about an older friend

Adz6 likes this.
  8. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    haha, fun question. Is there such a thing as an unfriendly blow job?
    i voted "no," but only because i'm a 'total bottom.' For me, my sexuality has developed into a pretty complex, yet well defined part of who i am. i'm not only physically "bottom," it's woven into my psychology. my ideal intimate connection with another Man is always more than 'just' physical. Sex for me, be it bj or more (and i have found there are infinite sexual variations and expressions where there is chemistry, it never gets old) is connecting with another soul. i know, lol, i'm not getting weird here, just being honest about where i have come to in life.
    When a Guy is 'Total Top' (needs defining) or just feeling "Top" at the time, my bottom nature naturally responds. While i can of course control my actions, i cannot control that inner, natural response i have. i'm yin and respond to Yang. To me, part of what makes a Top a Top is they have a penetrative need/desire to Their nature, while i have a receptive need/desire to my nature that seems to automatically open and respond. It can get very involved and wonderful. in a sense, i'm a guy with a 'womb' of sorts that a Guy Who is wired to create, inseminate, impregnate with Himself, can sort of possess and occupy.
    And yeah, for me, it's all connected. i do have a work around. To me, i relate to my penis is more like a clitoris, it can be used to get me aroused to receive a Mans orgasm into me, but i am not fulfilled (i'm even disappointed) if a man makes me orgasm that way.
    lol, i could go on and on about this, i'll stop.

Adz6 likes this.
  9. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not many women would agree with you there! :yum:

10. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    haha, i know, right? i was just waiting for this response, glad it came from you, you might get a smile out of my story and how i came to this place.
    i was a virgin when i married at a young age. Both me and my wife were, and very religious. On our wedding night, i was so much a virgin that i actually, er, missed the first time. Yeah, really, i didn't actually get in. Having never been there before, i didn't know how it would feel, and i was so hormonal that i came pretty quickly anyway. i remember thinking: "hmm, that didn't feel like i thought it would."
    After that, my wife got on top and helped out and it was more: "oh. OH!" The first couple of weeks, her having an orgasm was not an issue, it was pretty automatic for both of us. But once we'd had a bit of practice, she broke down and cried the first time she did not have an orgasm and told me i didn't care about her... so yeah, i get how important that can be to a woman, at least, in my experience (i've only ever been with one woman, but that was thousands of times). At that point, we were both ignorant kids when it came to sex, and relationship in general. It wasn't that i didn't care, i was clueless. i had no idea what a clitoris was, let alone where to find one or how to use it. But tears were a big motivator for me, i learned really fast (thankful for the library, this was before Google).
    The fact that we were both bottoms sorta helped me out in this respect because a part of me knew intuitively what she wanted, the other part was learning her anatomy and physiology. i ended up training myself never to have an orgasm until she had... it wasn't that hard, i was gay and with a woman, our sex life was about me giving her pleasure, so it helped that i have a sub nature. Actually got to a place where she'd beg me to stop after several orgasms. One thing that happened with us was she didn't like to orgasm from just oral or from clitoral stimulation, when she'd start to climax, she wanted me inside of her. Retrospectively, i put it together that we had things in common with our bottom, sub natures.

Unfortunately, culture hasn't always provided us with our own special words to describe or communicate our sexual experience that is different from heteronormative, so we (i) end up borrowing words like "clitoris" in an attempt to communicate who and how i am. Of course, i don't have one of those, but i don't relate to what i have like a Top Male relates to His penis. For me, it's not a penetrative organ and if a person treats it/me that way, they miss seeing me. So, in an attempt to be seen, i use words and sometimes people do a double take and see me. Usually it's Guys Who are Top and Gay and want a guy with a place for their 'cock' and they don't want a guy with a cock. Lol, you see me dancing with vocabulary? Notta lotta traditional ways to describe me, and others like us who are different (everyone here has experienced this in their own way, eh?).
    What i have learned about myself, which likely finds no comparison to a woman, is i crave a Mans orgasm in me as a way of connecting, sharing Who He is... but just one orgasm. i actually do not want to have an orgasm from penile stimulation. I've had a few from penetration, and that was amazing for both of us, but i don't need that to be sexually satisfied. i only need/want to share His. And i don't know of any other way to put that without borrowing terms from normative culture.

11. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If she could just get on you and ‘get off’, she’s pretty lucky! That is nowhere near enough stimulation for most women. Normally it takes a lot more practice to get it just right. Position, angle, depth. It’s something that you as a man probably picked up on as time went by if you were an attentive lover (and it sounds like you were). And not only that, but enough ‘warm up time’ too. I think a lot of straight guys just don’t pick up on it easily or simply don’t care, judging by the stories I’ve heard from friends over the years, especially the ones hooking up.

My fiancé almost always makes sure I get off first during foreplay. He’s very good at that. Although my only minor complaint is it can feel a bit scripted because I almost always know how it’ll play out. But after number one during foreplay, number two happens a lot easier with just penetration. Missionary I like because its face-to-face but it’s the least effective without lifting my legs. But then he can reach with a hand and a little extra stimulation usually works. He doesn’t like it if I help myself along because all of a sudden his ability to hold off just dissolves :smile:. But laid on my belly just does the trick every time, I think it’s partly a psychological thing of being in that position.

I do fit naturally into the ‘sub’ role with him but a little more variety would be nice. It’s rare that he wants to let me take control and make it all about him.

That role you describe where your partner actively ‘takes’ his own pleasure by using your body, it’s only really a possibility in straight sex & gay sex. There is not really an equivalent when it’s two women, apart from like grinding on someone but I’ve never found it all that good compared to mouth/hands . So pleasure has to be actively ‘given’ it can’t easily be ‘taken’ in the same way. It does change the vibe quite a bit. In my experience it has almost always been both of us taking turns at doing the same things to each other instead of one person taking a top role and another the bottom role.

#31 JT1999, Apr 2, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  12. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i got best at what yo may look at as "foreplay"... orally, i could always get her there clitorally, then learned about the g spot and was able to combine the two orally and digitally. After a few years of that, she'd literally grab me and shove me inside of her when she started to climax. You are right, penetrative is a whole (hole?) lot trickier. Often she'd get on top to get the angle right, then let me know and we'd switch positions... or i'd watch for signs, or straight out ask her. The one thing i could not give her was that sort of animal lust. After years of multiple orgasms every time we had sex, she'd ask me to not think about giving her an orgasm, just to "take her." i never was able to do that, i'd conditioned myself for her to orgasm first..plus, i could manufacture what wasn't there, and wouldn't fake it.

After we'd been divorced awhile, i understood the need/desire she had to be "just taken," because i'm wired similar.

i get plenty of physical as well as psychological pleasure from sex, i'm not being altruistic, my Top is giving me amazing physical pleasure from His own. i may be having analgasms? idk, i am never frustrated after. A difference i experience is i love if my Top uses my penis to stimulate me, "edge" me because He knows it will make me more needy for Him, and purposely withholding orgasm to focus me on His penetration and orgasm. if i'd done that with my wife, she'd have been hurt and angry for a week, whereas, i love that. i have a FB Who Tops me a couple of times a week for four years now, and i have never once had an orgasm with Him, and i'm still as crazy about Him, more so, than ever... and He seems similar, because He always initiates. So, at first, my notion of one orgasm between us (His) as a bond has proven to me more than a notion for me. i think it's part of feeds our ongoing desire for each other?

13. ScottyG

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like to please men so any time i can I will

14. Altanero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've thinking a lot about this lately. As one of my closest friends has found out he could be bisexual, and has tried sex with another guy, and I had a crush on him years ago... I only can imagine a scenario where he is drunk, and suddenly he asks me for a blowjob. And, even if I know it could harm our relationship... it would be hard to resist, I admit it!

ScottyG likes this.
  15. CWills71

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same here. There are a couple of friends I'd love to do this with but I'd never ask them for fear of risking our friendship.

Altanero likes this.
  16. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No idea if this will help at all, but I may as well put it out there. The friend I was talking about that I was trading the bjs with, it all started after I told him I'd had a sex dream about him. It was totally true and he really shocked me by laughing and saying he'd had one about me too. I guess I'm just saying, that if you pick the right moment, these things sometimes turn into something unexpected.

Adz6 likes this.
  17. Adz6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A little update, I was at a all male rugby club fund raiser today with the above mentioned best friend, I was doe eyed at him all day and it took all my will power not to mention this thread to him

ScottyG likes this.
  18. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gave my friend a bj for the first time loved it !

JT1999 and CWills71 like this.
  19. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Think you ever will ?

20. CWills71

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Happy for you. So it was as good as imagined?