1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend planned suicide

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shallow waters, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Shallow waters

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last week my friend was going to commit suicide, his girl friend stalled him on phone so his mom could come home. There is so much he goes through and just bottles up instead of dealing with. His girlfriend has made him talk to his school counselers whom sent him to the ER the same day to be evaluated (no one could that day so he needs to make an appointment) I hope he takes this as a sign to start up treatment for depression and anger. I seen him this week and it’s almost like none of it happened, we talk and joke like we always have. It feels weird cause it just makes me think about if he isnt at all different, is he just constantly wanting to die while were out having fun?

We will keep away from any sort of drugs while he is being treated, and we will try to see about taking his knife collection for a while.

Suicide isn’t worth it at all but I understand how hard it is to accept that in those moments; either way, you reading this, you can make it through anything and suicide is in no way a solution to anything. There is so much that happens that you don’t think of while you are in suicidal thoughts that come with suicide. It isnt worth it.

Chewbaca likes this.