1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

freaking out a bit

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by earthlvr510, Apr 13, 2013.

1. earthlvr510

Not quite sure where to start :/ Im having one of those days where all of the confusion and such just bubble up to the surface and this is the only place where i can express that. I think that ive finally come to accept that im not a women, but im not sure if im a man either. Physically i think im comfertable staying as a women but mentaly im somwhere in the middle. I still cant get over the feeling that im stuck in this body with no way to match how i feel inside with how i look on the outside. How do you match yourself physically to your mental image when I dont feel like I fit into any specific gender? All I do know is that Im not comfertable with who I am and how I look right now and I dont know how to fix it. Im sorry if I sound melodramatic and all right now im just having a really rough day and needed to vent somewhere that I might actually get some constructive feedback. The friends i do have are too interested in partying to really sit down and listen this sort of thing. :help:

2. Just Jess

Hi Earthlover,

One question that really helped me, that I hope helps you: if you could just pick and choose who you were going to be in five years, what would that person look like?