1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forever Young: Not a Good Thing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by justjade, Jul 7, 2014.

1. justjade

I know, right? :frowning2: It sucks when you have to look up when you're talking to someone. I don't know about you, but I know I have a hard time finding adult clothes that fit me, too.

---------- Post added 8th Jul 2014 at 10:54 AM ----------

Holy shit, I know, right? My dad's and my uncle's hairlines both started receding when they were in their 20's. My dad was really bald by the time I was born....when he was 31. His head is like leather now. It's kind of amazing. I shaved my head completely bald once, and I just looked like a turtle. :lol:

I've heard that once I get older, I'll be thankful that I look younger. I hope it's true. I know a server at Red Lobster once thought I was 26. That was a couple years ago, too. :confused: But other than that, people tend to think I'm 21 at the oldest.

Yeah, I wish the trans elitists would quit being all, "Oh, you're not on T? You must not really be a man. You're not trans. You're just a woman." I'm so glad to have found this forum because, especially on Youtube, there are a lot of haters within the trans community. Ryan Cassata did a great video on the subject, which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7LNk0QHJtw I recommend it to anyone who has been put down for not being "trans enough".

---------- Post added 8th Jul 2014 at 10:59 AM ----------

Yes, thank you for your response. It's interesting to hear from guys who have had a less-than-perfect experience with T. I think my voice does need to get deeper, but for me, there are just too many things that could go wrong while taking T that keep me from wanting to do it.