1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for all the lesbians or bi guys out there..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Just Passing

I'm a gay guy, but I really love the appearance of a woman who clearly looks after themselves well and has a great personality. I think women are understanding and are beautiful facially and figure wise a lot of the time, but I'm not interested in getting involved with them sexually.

2. Leif

Physically I love their curves and softness. I'm a little taller and stronger then most females (I work as a mechanic on the side so the muscles come with job). I like that I can pick them up and twirl them around and have them ride on my back. I love their smiles and laugh. I love being the big spoon when we snuggle (although my boyfriend does like being a little spoon too...) I love a spontaneous, fun, intelligent personality, but that goes for both males and females. I like that I can be a protector and take care of them. The thing that will make my heart skip a beat though is the light in their eyes and a real smile. Not one of those fake smiles, the real ones that make you look a bit goofy and show all your teeth.

3. Yuki Shihoin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Their laugh. If a girl can laugh and laugh loudly and proudly and with reckless abandon, I think that is the deal closer for me. Someone romantic too, who would let me treat her like the princess she is in my eyes, but she has to be tough too, I don't do the whole damsels in distress thing.

Physically? Their faces.A pair of gorgeous eyes and and a huge smile on a girl are enough to brighten my day

4. ToTheCeilingFan

I want a girl who's smart and sassy and able to stick up for herself and hold her own in an argument, but she should also be kind and loyal and caring. Sounds like the girl scout pledge, but there you have it. :wink:

5. Mad Man L

Physically: Brown hair, cute/sexy face, not fat, feminine, that sexy 'woman' edge and ofc a nice ass :wink:

Personality: Non-b****y and not someone who will screw any guy with a pulse. But generally not too picky. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Chatting with girls is the best thing for me!!!

7. Lotty

I love taking care of them. And cuddling. As for physical, I love their waists. It's like their made to put your arms around, and pull them close. And eyes are very important to me. My first (and current) crush isn't pretty. But her eyes. Like two little parts of heaven. So honest and kind and full of energy and joy. And the way she can move her body... I can't stand to watch her dance. Sadly, she's as straigt as a ruler.

8. txnathrt

Out Status:
    Some people
    The way they move. For the most part there is something beautiful and captivating in the way a woman moves. I'm not speaking about grace, we aren't all graceful :slight_smile: But alluring, yes.

9. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    I like a girl who isn't afraid to break the mold of what is considered "masculine" and "feminine". I like the way girls laugh. Her voice. I don't know why, but voice is more prominent to me than looks.

10. IanGallagher

Personality: Light, vulnerable (no offense), alien, feminine.

Overall body: Silky smooth, tender and inviting.

Body part: Legs!

[​IMG]

11. candyapple

a girl who isnt scared to kiss me in public and blue eyes idk but they turn me on mm lol

12. TheLilyTribe

I'm a sucker for girls with brown eyes. I also like a girl with a good sense of humor and who isn't afraid to take and dish out a bit of playful banter. Also, I find intelligence incredibly sexy.

13. Katelynn

I think I may have said it before, but smart girls are awesome! I would much rather date a girl who is a bit plain on the outside but just has sooo much going on & is just amazing intellectually then a girl who is really attractive on the outside but can't carry a conversation at all. Smart is always sexier!

14. elliebear

I think my favorite thing would have to be cuddling:slight_smile: girls that are my age need constant affection, I feed off it I guess...Jesus that sounds awkward -.-"

15. maverick

I am really attracted to girls that are tough, edgy, artistic, and a little "dykey" for lack of a better term.

[​IMG]

And girls who are androgynous in that can't-quite-put-your-finger-on-it-way:

[​IMG]

Of course I would be lying if I said I don't do a double-take for femmes as well:

[​IMG]

But one of the most attractive things to me in a woman is her voice. I'm especially a sucker for a Southern drawl, but anyone who is intelligent and soft-spoken is generally alluring to me.

I prefer women to stand out from the crowd though - the whole cookie-cutter bug-eye sunglasses, skinny-jeans/leggings, straight-ironed blond sorority chick look does absolutely nothing for me.

16. SaphireMoon

about 2-3 hours north of the twin cities in MN
    I love how girl are soft and cuddley XD

17. TheRoof

I can definitely appreciate fashionable and chic girls...I tend to like women who are more model-like, kind of waif, heroin-chic...Kate Moss in the 90s. I also adore girls like Lou Doillon or Charlize Theron, who is just gorgeous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. xMissSalazar

Hmmm. I tend to like girls who are outspoken about their feelings and beliefs. Passion is key in a girl for me. I want a girl who throws herself whole-heartedly into what she believes in. That's the biggest turn on for me.

Like most of you, Intelligence IS a important. I enjoy someone who I can carry a decent conversation with, of course.

I also like the tougher, stronger girls. I enjoy being the one to be cuddled and babied, at times. Don't get me wrong, I love soft girls, but someone who's willing to care for me when needed would be ideal.

19. toaster

I love the eyes. And the sweet talk. And even better if she has a sense of humor. Can't stand girls missing out the jokes.

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like their eyes, lips, and smile. I love when a girl has beautiful eyes and long eye lashes. The curviness of their body is awesome. A good sense of humor and kindness are both beautiful qualities too. I also enjoy taking care of/protecting a girl.