for all the gay guys and bi girls (straight girls too haha)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 28, 2011.

1. DarkClarity

Looks: Tall and slim, curly short/medium hair, green eyes, great smile, soft lips, a small amount of freckles on the nose. Glasses are a bonus. And braces on some guys can look pretty hot.

Personality: Kind, paitent, protective, funny, thoughtful, calm, a good sense of humour, nerdy, understanding, someone who's going to hold me and tell me everything's going to be ok. The looks would be a bonus but the personality is the most important thing but, I don't think it's even possible for a human to had all the personality traits I listed. I'd say the most important three are paitence, kindness and understanding.

So, that's my dream guy.

2. Azza

Looks: Tall, muscular, big chest, nice butt, bright eyes, brown hair (preferably), some facial hair

Personality: Funny, nice, smiles a lot, likes to hug, excitable, cheeky annnnnnd kind of protective.

But hell I'm not picky :icon_wink

3. Just Passing

I'm not so sure about this, but I like geeky guys who are pretty masculine, yet have degrees of campness that they aren't aware about yet. :grin:

Look wise, someone tall and thin would be extremely nice, with a good amount of hair and possible facial hair (like myself), emotional in terms of opening up and wanting to be involved. That being said, a great personality helps too.

#43 Just Passing, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  4. Colton

Dark hair, blue-gray eyes<3

5. Mad Man L

Looks: Not overweight, not short, sort-of-long blonde/brown hair, super cute face (as in the one which you just want moar of), cute smile, little body hair (aside from in the obvious places - on the head, 'downstairs', armpits, most of legs, part of arms. Excessive hair is disgusting). A slight tan is nice, but not necessary.

Being an overly masculine guy is generally a turnoff for me, as is the guy being a girl with a guy's parts.

Personality: It depends. Generally its the looks I go for first, personality later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Not picky when it comes to that, as long as they're not sports fans, or have more dresses than t-shirts. :lol:

6. Leif

I'm trying to think of a way to say it right, but pretty much just someone who is strong looking. They don't have to be all huge and muscle bound just strong. I like to have that feeling of protection. When I date girls I'm the "guy" in the relationship so it's nice change.

7. BlueJae

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Collarbones Collarbones Collarbones.

8. Leif

Oh my goodness yes. I always play with the boyfriends collarbone when we snuggle.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From a physical standpoint? No question - their asses. :slight_smile:

Lex

10. jll2755

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family