1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five Facts About Your Appearance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Sep 1, 2015.

1. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) My hair grows extremely messily

2) I blush very easily

3) I am 5'3" and haven't grown in a year

4) I wear size seven men's shoes

5) I have horrible posture

2. Willa

1: I have very short dark hair. Because of my mixed descent, my hair is thick and grows really fast. Every summer, I shave my head, and by autumn I have a little curl back. In a year, it usually reaches past my shoulders. Summer is almost over an my hair is just starting to curl a little bit around my ears.

2: I am covered in freckles.

3: I have a nostril piercing, two holes in my right ear, and three holes in my left ear.

4: I'm told I have Betty Grable legs, and that this is a good thing.

5: My eyes are hazel, but primarily green.

3. tscott

1. I've reddish blond hair cut in a high and tight with white sides and closely cropped white beard.

2. I've green eyes with a few gold flecks.

3. I've Hobbit feet. All those great looking shoes and not for me. They never come in an 8 1/2 EEE.

4. I'm 5' 8" with a stocky build with great legs, nice shape. they look smashing in kilts.

5. I'm hairy. It's fair and doesn't scream fur ball, it's there

Your stock bear, basically.

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1)
    I've got a lot of hair. I'm the only thirteen year old who can't shave, I wax my legs/arms/underarms regularly. On the positive side, I have nice hair on my head. It's very thick, long and healthy and I've gotten compliments

2) I have a petite figure. I've lost weight and I like my body better, even though the ways I lost weight was unhealthy. I'm pretty small, and easily pass for younger than my age. If I didn't dress the way I do, I could come across as a ten or eleven year old, with faster breast development.

3) I have a decent fashion sense and pay attention to what I wear.

4) I have slightly large, brown eyes and have been complimented for them. I wear contacts to improve my vision because I have bad eyesight. I once went to a relatives place, and they said "it would be a shame if you had bad eyesight, because your eyes are so pretty without glasses" and it somehow stuck with me and I hated glasses. Now I have contacts mostly because I'm forgetful and they are more convenient to me.

5) I have nice legs

5. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (1) I am fairly tall; about 5'10-11". That's not enough to actually tower over (most) people. But it is enough to be intimidating to quite a few men. Add to that any level of intelligence and dry humor, and you may understand why it can be difficult to get into conversations with men at all.

(2) My hair is like smoke. It is really ultra-fine with a fair bit of curl, and I tend to keep it fairly long, so at its worst (e.g., too much anti-frizz gel or too long) it looks mousy; but at its best it can have the effect of smoke, because it's so light. I think it's cool...one of my better facial features.

(3) My nose is ridiculous. LOL, my sister and I both inherited our father's very Roman nose. I find it not inappropriate for a Witch (you want a bit of a large hooked nose for that)...but I do find myself finding ways to minimize it or getting defensive about it at times.

(4) My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. I've been told all kinds of things about my eyes: they are beautiful; they are sexy; they look ancient (hey! what are you saying with that!?). I am far-sighted, and my glasses make my eyes look bigger than they are...not ridiculously big; they just emphasize them in a way I like.

(5) I have pale skin that won't tan or callus. My skin is quite pale. Not white or albino-like, but much paler than most people's. If I don't wear at least SPF15-30 at the beach, I'll burn. But because of that, I will tan only very slightly over the course of a week of high sun-exposure...so in general, I never have a real suntan. If I burn, the burn does not resolve into a tan...it just goes back to white. Now I guess I'm going beyond appearance here, but my skin is also really soft (which has advantages as well *smile*), and so I have to wear a glove for racquetball or when I use a mower, or my hands will blister...and just like with tanning, if I blister, my hands don't then develop callusses...they just heal back to stupidly soft. Same with the bottoms of my feet if I wear the wrong shoes or socks.

6. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    1. My eyes dilate a lot.
    2. I have a skin tag directly below my right eye. There's actually two but they are connected at the base and one is bigger than the other. They're like a cute couple that I meet time and time again. I love them. <3
    3. I drum and play guitar with my teeth as I walk around. I do it all day long, every day. It's probably a horrible habit to have but I can't help it. No one notices but to me it feels like my entire jaw is moving in every direction, extremely obviously.
    4. I can't see any birth mark anywhere on my body. I'm not even sure how many I have.
    5. I have a very awkward looking head, to the point that when it's shaved, I cry. I've only shaved it twice, years apart, and cried both times. It's really ugly. My hair is somewhere around 18+ inches and I won't cut it short ever again. I love my long hair. It's thick, wavy, and there's lots of it. It styles itself each day and every time I wash it, it's something different. Girls always tell me that they're jealous of my hair, and I'm not gonna lie, I understand why. xD

7. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) my nose is slightly crooked from being repeatedly broken
    2) I have numerous scars on my body which I've had to carry most of my life (I'm not going into why)
    3) my eyes are a mesh of multiple colours
    4) I have freakishly small hands for a man my age (my 10 year old sons hands are almost the same size)
    5) I have a fairly toned and muscular build consistent with my 25 years of hard martial arts training

Happy days :slight_smile:

8. zgirl81

Fun!

1) My eyes change color based on my mood and health. Typical colors are Green (when I'm excited), Blue (when I'm mellow), and Gray (when I'm depressed or sick).

2) I wear glasses right now, but prefer contacts. Unfortunately until I can get my allergies under control (hooray for immunotherapy!) my eyes are too itchy to wear contacts. I play in musical groups, and it's frustrating to me to look up with my eyes at the director and only see fuzz or the line of the frames.

3) I am a big girl. By that I mean tall (5'11"), broad in shoulder (guy's large shirts), strong in leg muscle (gigantic calves and thighs), and large in foot (women's size 12... or men's 9.5ish). I've always had a VERY hard time finding women's clothing that fits, so I buy men's clothing off the rack and make my own skirts and feminine articles.

4) I am heavy, but don't look heavy. Maybe I have a big liver or dense bones? Right now I'm 235lbs, but have friends that refuse to believe that I'm overweight and insist that I must be at the maximum 190. I weigh over 50lbs more than my husband right now, but we can both wear the same T-shirts. When I work out and put on muscle (way out of shape right now due to lingering illnesses) I actually gain weight instead of going down to what's considered "normal" on the BMI charts.

5) I have no sense of "style". Typically I describe my clothing choice as "hippie inspired", but really it's more like a 2 year old looking in the closet and picking out whatever they feel like is fun for the day. I dress in every stereotype imaginable, and don't stick to one specific style. I do sometimes wear costume pieces along with normal clothes, so it's not uncommon to see me wandering around in a ren-fest cloak and bodice with jeans, or pirate shirt with a tiered skirt.

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

1. People tend to find my eyes lovely, but also very empty. I'm fine with this, because I like the shade of my eyes and the depth emptiness gives them. Very pretty-looking.

2. I have a very noticeable scar down below my right hand's thumb, which runs across the right wrist bone. It's in three parts, which doesn't help cut down on it's visibility. But the story behind it is interesting...

3. My hair is on point. Genetics were kind to me in this regard, so much so that barbers tend to compliment my hair and ruffle it more. It's a brownish color, thick, and has a slight swerve to it if I let it. It's fuckin' sexy, yo.

4. Purple is the color that works best for me, if we're not counting white and black. Others have said this, I think it, and it's my favorite color, so it only makes sense. It really enhances my features, body or face. It's usually woven into my style (jeans and suits, shorts and hats, whatever I feel like, hell, I'll wear a bow tie with a top hat if I want, I'm grown!), especially when I'm looking to dress fancy. May as well call me Willy Wonka, LOL.

5. I, too, wear glasses. Much prefer them to contacts. They, like biAnnika has said, place an emphasis on my eyes that I like. Somebody once told me, without my glasses I look boring, and there appears to be some truth to that -- at least when I look at myself in the mirror. Besides that, I like pushing my glasses up with my middle finger and watching people's faces as they wonder, are they flipping me off or is that just my imagination?

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

1: I have nice hair and nice eyebrows.. And it runs in the family. Italian/German genes :wink:

2: My eyes are light brown but they change colour in the sun and at night.

3: I have the best set of boobs I swear :lol: I love them. They aren't too big and aren't too small.. Just right!

4: I always wear dark red/purple nail polish because it reflects my personality.. Though dark its somewhat charming.

5: Sometimes when I smile there are visible dimples.. Also I have a scar on my face from when I had the chicken pox.. But you can't see it unless you look closely. It's like a dent in my face.

11. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1 - I have very thick light brown hair. My mom always says it's like a lion's mane but I know people who have softer hair than me. My hair goes just below my shoulders.

2 - I have bold, dark eyebrows (like Cara Delevingne!!! Except not as bold) and dark brown eyes. (But they don't look black. You can tell they're brown.) I also have really thick eyelashes and a makeup artist from a play I was in told me that my eyes were the perfect shape for cat's eye shape eyeliner.

3 - My fingers are actually a little shorter than I would like them to be. A lot of my friends have longer fingers than me. (though mine are not chubby, they're thin but kinda short) My best friend however has TINY hands so I feel better about my finger size when I compare mine to hers.

4 - I have a really curvy body but I'm not overweight. My hips are really wide I think from horseback riding a lot and my legs are REALLY long. My torso is smaller than a lot of my friends' but then again their legs are shorter than mine. I like having long legs. (btw I'm 5'7")

5 - I have a birthmark on my back. A lot of people see it when I change in the locker room (Now they don't see it as much because my hair is a LOT longer than it used to be) and they ask why it's there. But I just say that I was born with it. (and I was) I really like having it there. It just reminds me of when I was tiny and I asked my mom why I had it. :slight_smile:

12. xxCHAOTIC

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    1. I absolutely love my hair. I think it's my best feature. It used to be down to my hips, now its only to about my collarbone. But its deep red and silky.

2. I'm covered in birthmarks. They're everywhere. I think they're all cute.

3. The freckles across my nose and cheeks not so much.

4. I look way more like my aunt than either of my parents. I can't think of a single feature I have that bears a strong resemblance to either of them.

5. The second I discovered I could pull off dark, vivid red lips I've never looked back. My lips are basically permanently a little stained!

13. Acuba403

1. I look more like my cousin than I do my parents. even my parents have called me by his name

2. my hair is so thick that I cant do what I want with it, it's to heavy for pretty much any hair gel

3.My appearance makes me look hostile and unapproachable when all I want is hugs and cuddles

4. I have scars all over my torso from having the shit kicked out of me as a kid

5. I have size 15 shoes

14. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. My right leg is almost an inch longer than my left leg. I can disguise it for the most part, but it's sometimes noticeable when I'm not standing. But I have nice calf muscles, which tends to be noticed more.

2. My eyes are quite colourful (blue with green and yellow) and my pupils are always somewhat dilated. It makes them look rather nice and trusting, but it means I have light sensitivity.

3. My cheekbones and jawline are just about my only positive features. They're quite prominent and my resting face can look a bit imperious because of my cheeks.

4. I'm very skinny and relatively short. Partly because I eat well and partly because I do all cardio and almost no muscle-building, it just gives an overall impression that I'm a tiny person. I'm 5'8", but at least my good posture is a saving grace.

5. I've just started wearing glasses and, because small glasses don't suit my face at all, they're rather prominent and make me look even more judgemental than I did beforehand. They don't even really emphasise my eyes, because I have quite a weak prescription.

#54 Aussie792, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  15. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) My eyes are crooked. This is kind of strange, but my left eye is positioned slightly higher on my face than the right. In most photos, my head is tilted, as it makes the unevenness less noticeable.

2) 95% of my hair is cowlicks. Everything except the longest parts of my fringe naturally go in different directions. Gel is friend.

3) I'm just generally a fairly hairy person. Yet I still get chilly often. What is the point of you, impressive body hair, if you're not going to keep me warm!

4)I'm covered with strange moles and freckles and birthmarks. I'm a melanin mess. There are a couple of tiny moles on my hand which take the shape of the little dipper which is damn cool.

5) I wear socks and sandals all the time. The freedom of open-toed strappy contraptions, with the added comfort and warmth of wool foot bags. It's very practical and not a fashion faux pas.

Fortunately, I stopped stressing out about these trivial things a long time ago. Sure, good looks are an extremely important/desired trait in our society, but we don't (well, to a certain extent) have control over our genetics, and there's not use getting mad at our bodies for not looking how we want them too. Besides, we're all going to look equally as saggy and weird when we're old. Okay, that's the end of my spiel! I just wanted to get my thoughts out there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. RainOnVII

1.) My eyes drift around warily whenever I remember that people are nearby. I'm paranoid for no reason.

2.) I have tiny sunspots on my cheeks, below my eyes. Most everyone never looks closely enough to notice them.

3.) My hair's not completely straight--there's a small curve, curling towards my chin, or curling out on my neck. On the subject of hair, I have a long side bang that covers my left eye (and can sometimes cover half my face).

4.) I have a long scratch on my thigh from playfighting with my brother. We were battling with "swords"--also known as long garden stakes. It didn't end well.

5.) I'm surprisingly muscled (sadly, not impressively muscled though). My biceps are distinguishable from my triceps, and I have kinda there abs. I can wall-sit for minutes. This doesn't fit my below average height and borderline underweight-ness.

17. Justinian20

1) Everything is small about me, I am short, skinny, have super small hands and feet.

2) My nails always get so long, because I have good keratin, my hair is the same, every time I get it cut, it's back to a good long length after only a few months.

3) I also have a hairline that works best with non styled hair, so I just part my hair to the side at the front and boom that is my hairdo.

4) I wear patterned shirts a lot more than shirts with a big logo, I don't really like logos much. I also have a weird style which is when I wear blue jeans I wear the same colour top. So the colour of my pants determine my colour of my shirt, black jeans are the only ones where I wear white or black.

5) My body hair is blonde, so you can barely see it on my lightly tanned skin (one above olive tanned skin). Even my facial hair is blonde. And my hair has gotten a wee bit darker but I still consider myself blonde.

Also an additional fact. I have good eyesight(very good), It's the way my body gained strength in one sense because my hearing is medium severe in loss.

I have slight German heritage too probably explains me being a total blonde

#57 Justinian20, Sep 3, 2015
  18. RemakeJake

Hmmmm

My hair, though short, is incredibly thick. Even if I’m just getting a touch-up from my hairstylist, it’s amazing how much hair falls out X)

I’m 6’2”

I am obsessed with British and Swedish fashion, and I often combine the two and make my look a little more unique (certainly unique for America). My favorite site is ASOS.

Besides being Swedish, I’m 1/8th Spanish. For some reason, I get mistaken as Spanish more than any other ethnicity (sometimes even more than American if I’m abroad).

I can grow full s c r u f f very, very, very, very quickly though it would take me a looooong time to grow anything longer (not that I even want to).

#58 RemakeJake, Sep 3, 2015
  19. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. I'm relatively tall at 5'11 nearing 6 ft
    2. I have black thick and long-ish eyelashes
    3. Brown eyes I could've sworn I've seen them change color a bit
    4. I have a good amount of moles and freckles on my body, mainly my face.
    5. I have dark brown (sometimes it looks black) hair with random natural reddish hairs.

20. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

1) Metamorphosis - my body changes with seasons. When it's winter I'm extremely pale with dark brown hair. In summer, when I've spent some time in the sun, my hair goes a lighter shade, possibly close to blonde. My face might get spotted with freckles and my skin usually gets burned. You should have seen me when I was a child - my hair would get white :icon_bigg

2) Dat face - I have green eyes with black spots in them. However, due to lots of straning my eyes go through (tv, computer, reading, paranoid eye movements :dry: ) they often get dry and red. One eye is a bit bigger than the other which sometimes makes me think I'm cross-eyed or something. Other people don't notice it so I guess I care about my looks a bit too much. + I wear glasses.
    My nose has a nice shape, but it's deviated on the inside.
    Teeth are perfect - not crooked or anything.

3) Posture - I dunno if it's just me again, but I think I have a bit of a bad posture, even though nobody ever said anything about it to me, so... My shoulders are a bit forward, and my spine goes inward above my butt, which makes my body look a bit 'girlish' (no offense to anyone). One shoulder is a bit higher than the other + my left ribs are a bit more forward than my right. :eusa_danc

4) I'm a bit rusty - I don't exercise much, never actually did, which left me a little bit fuller in the chest and stomach (although I'm skinny otherwise) and weak. I don't lift, sorry. If you were to fight me righ now, I'd get beaten up like crap. My joints crack. That's why I'm planning to visit the gym this year and actually try to make me some abs (!)

5) Body hair - I'm moderately haired. Nothing on the back. I have small hair on my chest and tummy which is barely visible. My arms and legs also have smaller hair on them. Nothing special really, but I wouldn't shave it.

So, yeah :icon_bigg