1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fischer: Gays and Islamists Are Driven By The Same Anti-Christ Spirit

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Dan82

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deMKCIe6NFQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

2. Emberstone

ironic that when jesus himself described what false prophets were, and why we should avoid them, the fundementalists like fischer, perkins, falwell, robertson, grahman, popoff, and all the others actually match the indictators fairly closely.

also, jesus said you are not to follow them.

Brian Fischer is your classic hitlerclone. That is why he is always attacking broad and diverse groups of people with easily dismantled blanket statements. next he is going to claim gays and muslims are working together to poison the town well!

3. maverick

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us. (I John 2:18,19—NIV)

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. (II Thessalonians 2:3,4—NIV)

The AntiChrist is not opposition to Jesus Christ, it is the spirit of the imitation of Jesus Christ used to destructive purpose.

Now tell me that principle doesn't apply to "Christian" fundamentalist extremists.

THEY are the AntiChrist. Quite literally. Next time I run across one in the flesh I'm pulling this little number:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma5X1HtTApE[/YOUTUBE]

#3 maverick, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  4. Shevanel

I would advise against sticking a remote up your ass in public. I hear people tend to look down on that sort of thing.

5. maverick

What if I stick a remote up someone else's ass?

*coughRickPerrycough*

6. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't recall ever hating on Christians. I do recall Christians hating on me though.

7. Emberstone

Religious fundementalisem: terrorising america before most even knew what 'islam' and 'muslim' even were.

Now, thanks to the fundementalist christians and right wingers, we have a whole media machine that is spending its time making blatently wrong blanket statements about all muslims as if they all are terrorists who hate american freedoms (which ironicly, the muslim terrorists have never once even talked about our freedoms as being why they attack us). ironicly, it was the Republican party in the 80's who fought to ensure we funded weapons for Bin Laden and his 'Freedom Fighters'.

the only difference between the fundie christians and the fundie muslims is how they dress. Their ideaologies are basically the same. fundie christians were bombing buildings here in american before the fundiementalist muslims were turning their attention to attacking western targets.

8. Zontar

>taking Fischer seriously

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

9. Mr.Pushover

Damn, he's right.