1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first time is coming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by EWMK, Jun 11, 2016.

1. EWMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys I'm going to have first sex with my boyfriend I'm bottom. What should I do to prepare my ass or clean inside

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    According to your profile you are 14, so I would urge you to consider the implications of having sex now very carefully.

If/when it comes to prepping for bottoming you should read this: Empty Closets - Getting Clean for Anal Sex

If you still intend to have sex make sure you use lots of good lube and he wears a condom.

3. A Mindful Wolf

I gotta agree with PatrickUK...having sex at 14 isn't only inadvisable, but also illegal in many countries. If your partner is older, even by only a day, it's considered a form of rape.

4. Vytas17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't really talk as I lost my virginity at 15 but from personal experience, I would suggest maybe wait a little? I definitely regret not waiting. Not that every experience is the same but keep it in mind it might not be great as you think especially if you're both inexperienced and don't know what you're doing which may cause pain and/or bleeding.

If your partner is above the legal age limit in your country then I'd strongly encourage you to wait as its illegal and he could get in trouble (though he should know this)

Obviously, if you're decision is made and you are sure you want to go through with it then it's your choice. Just be safe and aware of the consequences.

To answer your question, just go go for a number 2 before you do it and don't eat for a few hours beforehand. Go for a shower to clean the anus area. Ememas can cause damage with long term use.