1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First teen relationship help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cadejnik, Oct 17, 2018.

1. cadejnik

So earlier this year I met a guy on ###### and we talked for a while then decided to meet up because we go to the same highschool, he is an upperclassman while I’m only a junior. We met in his car and had lunch a few times before we decide we should go on a date. We went out and had fun, we also made out for a longggg time. He’s busy most of the time with track and college stuff so we hang out at lunch as much aa posable and he has strict parents so he can’t go out on weekdays. So a week after we went out his parents left town and he invited me over so of course I came. We played pool, ate, watched movies, and made out. We also did sexual things ( I don’t know if they will take the post down ). I wish we never did so I couldn’t have saved it for another time.

PROBLEM: I wanna make things more interesting now that we kinda know each other and advance our relationship but am not sure how to. This is my and his first relationship so I not sure where to take this. I really do love him and I think he is the same. I just wanna know hat should I do now?

thanks

Billy the kid likes this.