1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First same sex kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Notlad

Freshman year with my boyfriend. I remember how I felt so excited when I went in for it.

2. Burnedcloset

I haven't had mine but, I imagine it would be really really awkward

3. the haunted

What a great story :slight_smile:

4. confuseduser99

Same. 21 and not even a kiss from someone yet :frowning2: Not even a date or anything! #ForeverAlone :tears:

5. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was March 9th of this year. I had gotten to be friends with a new guy on EC. We both showed up at a support group (accidentally on purpose) the day after he came out to his wife. After the meeting we hung out in the parking lot talking for at least an hour. He was terribly shook up over his wife's reaction, but we talked as much about the fact that we were both kind of crushing on each other. We hugged and kissed multiple times. It was amazing. We're still together, very committed and in love, and it's still amazing,

6. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hasn't happened yet.

7. C P

C P

Yeah, I at times wonder why it didn't even happen back whenever, but I guess it is kinda amusing in a way that I haven't at all.

We can be foreveralone together. :la:

8. White Knight

Hmm it is hard to remember. Probably between ages of 6 or 7. Might be son of the neighbour.

My first with a man which I could classify as kiss was at 8 or 9.

Both was wet, a bit icky, fun and made me feel special.

#ForeverAlone mates don't worry. It is better to wait than starting at my age and find yourself feeling like a slut by the age of 18. Innocence is a precious gem you can't know it's worth until you lost it.

9. Yosia

I was around his house and he sort held my hands and said 'i really love you, i know its wrong but i really do' and i smiled and said back 'i love you more!' And we kissed for like an eternity

10. Fate

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Was dating them for a few weeks, they wanted to kiss sooner but I wasn't ready. One night after lying in bed talking for a while they said how much they wanted to kiss me, so I said "then do it" - then we kissed - and then right after they said, smiling, "Welcome to the Gay" and I dug my face under a pillow smiling and red from all the emotions. mostly delight mixed with a little embarrassment.

smile ever time i think about it.

11. BaconMonster

Went to an lgbt club in my high school with a bisexual friend of mine. I was straight at the time (or so i thought.). Everyone was really cool and i kept going to the club every day after classes. I met this guy named ryan, he would talk to me all the time. He was a bit taller than me (i'm 5'2), he had shoulder length brown hair and soft features. He also had a soft and really soothing voice that i could just listen to for hours. So when i started going to these meetings he would put the moves on me. Minor things at first like brushing my hand when walking by. Eventually he did this thing where he would run his fingers from my hand all the way up my arm and rub my back, it tickled and it was an awesome feeling. I just let it happen too, i liked it actually. I was super hot for him, so one day i worked up the courage to ask him out which he said yes of course. We did the normal hand holding, hugging, typical affectionate stuff at first. Then one day as we were talking and walking down the hall of my high school he pushed me into a corner and made out with me. It was magical. He was an awesome kisser and he said i was pretty good for a first timer. I felt awesome the entire day following that.

12. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At a party, actually I'm fairly sure it was the first time I was meeting most of my first boyfriend's friends. Anyways, I can't remember if he said I wasn't straight or I did, but his friend, who had a girlfriend at the time, climbed into my lap and kissed me. We only drank together once or twice more, and I don't remember this but, apparently it happened every time we drank together.

I really didn't like her that much (as a person) but she had a buzz cut and something about a woman with a buzz cut just... yes.

13. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had my first kiss, but not one with a guy. I'm excited for it but i also want it to be good and with the right person

14. bearheart

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 49 gay man (married to a woman) and always wonder how does it feel to kiss another man .. it is still a fantasy for me :icon_sad:

15. beyourself

beyourself Guest

I am still waiting for my first kiss with a girl and never kissed a guy.

16. Jethro702

Awww.. It'll come soon! lol I haven't ever been on a date either... and don't let your first be like mine lol

17. HooLoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend ran into the bathroom where i was sitting drunk in the bath and kissed me. first kiss i ever initiated was with a friend at a party because why not?

18. Kabuki

I haven't had mine yet, with either man or women. :slight_smile: If you count a peck, not intentional, with my older sister, than I kissed a girl then. :lol: With a guy, nope, not yet. Soon, when I meet my boyfriend next year, I'll definitely have my first, and not the last, kiss. :grin:

19. Candace

December 11th, 2012. I wish to not say what we did, but it was exciting :S

20. lemons123

last kiss before the world ends! how romantic :wink:.