1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MyBloodIsBlack, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jambon

Out Status:
    All but family
    First guy I kissed was my school friends cousin, at a house party, when I was completely off my face on the acquired taste that is Blue WKD. Oh to be 15 again!
    I had a "boyfriend" when I was 4 that I kissed on the lips... Does that count?

2. Sonic

Sonic Guest

Mine was awful. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I never had high hopes for it, I didn't "romanticize" it in the sense of "oooh, it's gonna be magical". Thinking about it, this low expectation might have been the reason I settled for that guy xD

Anyway, he suddenly planted his face right on mine, on top of a bridge, must have been his idea of a romantic move. I thought "oh what the hell" and just let it happen. Can't say I was very much into him.

Any advice I can give to first-kiss-newbs is this: don't settle for just anyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's okay to want something good from someone awesome.

3. CrazyBisexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I ran up to the guy I liked at the time and went full kiss on him then walked away best day ever

4. Kilbert

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had my first kiss with a guy just a year ago (yeah...). He was a bit older than me, and a bit more experienced in things, but I liked it.