First Kiss for LGBT??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InsertUserHere, May 26, 2015.

1. SilkySilhouette

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I haven't kissed anybody yet. And I'm kind of happy with that - I wanna give my very first kiss to the special person I meet... someday.

2. essie

I've never kissed anyone except maybe some kid in kindergarten. My friends think I'm a freak and cannot figure out why I'd reject guys (when they rarely come to me) and then complain because I've never kissed anyone.

3. guitar

I was at a party a few years ago and was in the midst of a bad depression / confusion about my sexuality. I only knew my one friend I went with & he disappeared. I ended up bumping into an attractive acquaintance from university and we chatted for some time and slowly the party was dying down. Eventually it was the two of us and he eventually told me he was gay. "My heart is pounding just having told you that." I replied "mine is too because I'm pretty sure I'm gay too." We looked at each other for probably 15 seconds in one of the most awkward pauses of my life and then he rushed in and locked lips with me in what was probably the best kiss of my life. "How was that? Do you think you're gay?" "I think I am. More!" :kiss:

4. tscott

1st kiss was with a girl in 6th grade at a school dance...meh. 1st kiss with a guy I was junior in college living in London in a bar. He initiated it feebly I fought it. Then it was like we we're the only ones in the world. Best kiss ever. Back in denial the next day, but not forgotten.

5. Dark Hearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    About 5 months ago with my first, now ex, boyfriend. He kinda grabbed my head and I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

6. QuecksilverEyes

My frst (proper) kiss with a guy was in September '14 and my first kiss with a girl was this Saturday actually :grin: And she kissed way better than the guy, that's for sure

7. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first LGBT kiss was this year, when I met my boyfriend in person at the airport. :icon_bigg

It was a sweet kiss. ^-^ Looking back now, we both know we didn't have the skills to make it a very good kiss, but that doesn't matter. It was amazing. ^-^

8. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had a first gay kiss.

I had my first kiss when I was 13, with a girl. I had a "girlfriend" back then (it meant we hung out a lot and occasionally kissed--that's it. It was kind of pointless lol).

Overall it was an okay kiss, even if I wasn't attracted to her. I just did it because I thought it was something I was supposed to do.

9. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've never kissed either a guy or girl..
    I did have a dream years ago where I kissed a guy...and it felt totally amazing (I know that I'll never get to find out how realistic that dream was though)

#29 SimplyJay, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kissed people as a kid, but I don't remember details. My first queer kiss was with my boyfriend at time, who is now my fiance.