First gay kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lodiug, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I was five. I was so ashamed to admit how excited it made me, so I stuffed myself in the closet. She left the county soon after, and I think about her sometimes. When I was fourteen, it could be said that was the "real" one. It made me very happy, and we dated for two months.

Oh and first straight kiss: twelve. I was more excited about the sexuality of the kiss itself than the boy giving it to me, and this feeling was there for the entire two weeks we dated. I was thrilled by kissing but wanted to do it to girls.

#41 tinkerbell, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  2. LorenzG1950

My first gay kiss was at age 56 :redface: , a bartender from Iran at the local gay bar. It was hot :eusa_danc .

Hey, better late than never. I'm practicing quite often these days :thumbsup: .

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh. my. GOSH! Kissing someone you are attracted to, either on the lips or frenching, is so far removed from the kissing you've described there just aren't sufficient ways to explain it.

Touching various areas of the body is great but seriously there is nothing like a good kissing session, especially if both people are good kissers. It's pretty indescribable.

4. InaRut

Still a m/m kiss virgin. Besides a peck on the cheek. Those kind of kisses I get when I think a guy is into me at a club while I'm drunk. *I'm sorry!* I'm so lucky I'm not dead yet >_>.

Seriously I tried to pull this guy down to my lips and he was like, "Woaahh dude" and so I pecked him on the cheek and cheered loudly. Hahahahaha

5. Spark

Spark Guest

*crosses fingers*

6. Jim1454

Absolutely!! :thumbsup:

7. ampthejazz

First kiss with a guy? Nothing special. He was my friend, and it was a weird kind of contrived thing. We were both curious, so it just happened. Nothing romantic.

However, I hardly consider that my first kiss.

My first REAL kiss with a guy was wonderful. It was almost exactly a year ago. We went out to sushi for dinner in Portland, and were walking around downtown. We ended up sitting on this pier that I always go to. It was a clear night, kind of chilly, and the moon was full (so utterly romantic). We were just talking about random stuff, then I felt his hand on my hand, and we kissed. Neither of us innitiated it - it just happened. It was like we were two magnets that just gravitated toward each other.

We kissed for a little while, and then this oldish guy and his wife were walking their dog on the pier and said to us, mid make-out, "you guys aren't gonna catch any fish doing that." Then he gave us an awkward smile, we laughed, and they left. It was such a memorable moment.

8. The first time I kissed a guy was...well, never. :icon_redf

9. Chaos

I was 17.

But first "straight" kiss would've been when I was really young... No idea, but I've kissed a lot of girls, lol.

10. BlasttheCloset

Well, never yet, I have not known about this side of myself for very long, but I was happy to find it. And there is an incredible girl who I may ask to prom. Yay! My first straight kiss was at 15, and it was a lot of fun. I still don't know if I am lesbian or bi.

11. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss to a girl as when I was 15 years old and it was a dare.I do kiss my girlfriend Yasmine in public and the guys love it.

12. cavillor

cavillor Guest

I'm still waiting. I only just came out over the summer and haven't dated any guys yet. I've had many straight kisses, but they didn't do anything for me ... gay kissing often makes itself known in my fantasies. :grin:

13. Metalbiguy

I live in Central, New Jeresy, by the shore
    straight or gay kiss = non existent in my life

14. bigmoney521

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've never kissed anyone. God i feel like a dork compared to everyone else.

15. Psychedelic Bookmarks

oh honestly ur not a dork. i haven't kissed anybody; i only didn't reply cos i thought it was boring compared to all the others' steamy snog-stories :icon_wink

16. JSG

JSG Guest

A few months ago, really nice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Don't worry, everyone will eventually kiss somebody else.

17. davo-man

Nope, never...but the world keeps on spinning and I know it will (hopefully) happen sometime soon

18. abercrombieboi

hi ppl i jus wanted to share my first kiss..and it was like 4 days to this guy ive had on crush on since like freshman year...u hav no idea what a shock it was to me for him to pull me close and have his beautiful lips on mine...*sighs* the downfall of this whole thing is that he has a g/f and even worse is she doesnt know about us and that that g/f is a friend of mine..yea yea let me have it im a total homewrecker

19. Daniel6

i kissed a neighbor kid when i was 12, he was 11. We were trying to mimic what couples did on the movies. lol :grin:

20. ok455

14 Bathroom at school

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.