1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First boyfriend... maybe first break up all in the same day

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DylanV14, Apr 18, 2015.

1. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So here is what happened...
    Today after thinking and getting great advice I talked to a boy whocame out to me and confessed loving me... Well he kissed me and iI pushed him away and ran away and well freaked out. And I think I made him mad because I pushed him off a bench and made him cry(I think he twisted his ankle) but anyways i just can't believe I did that I just feel I blew it:tears::bang::tears:

2. PunkRockKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey man it's alright we all make mistakes. I would have a talk with this guy and give him a really sincere, well thought out apology. In my experience if you really own up to your mistakes and express honest remorse then people appreciate that. Did he not ask if he could kiss you? Did you feel uncomfortable or panicked when he kissed you? If so then maybe you could explain to him that you were just freaked out. It's really normal to respond negatively to physical contact that you are not expecting. If you want to have a relationship with this guy or anyone then communication is really important. You should always be sure that the other person is comfortable with something before you do it and if you are not comfortable with something than you should not be afraid to say that. Think about what you want to say to him while he cools down. Once he's calm and ready to talk apologize.

3. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I broke his ankle I doubt he wants to talk

4. PunkRockKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah he's not going to want to talk now, but he won't be mad forever. Since you actually hurt him pretty badly I think you should apologize as soon as you can, but make it really simple. Just tell him that you're really sorry about what happened today. Then wait a few days and ask if you can have a talk. If he's still mad then wait a few more. Also, if you see him around you could try to make up for it by helping him out with his injury. Like if he's carrying something then ask if you could take it for him.

5. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, although you hurt him, which probably made him mad, just let him know you are sincerely sorry and that you just panicked, I am sure he will understand it :slight_smile: Just give him some space.

6. Justinian20

Man I don't think you blew it. He loves you something like that will make him a bit mad, but he'll love you even more if you give him a very sincere apology.

7. nohalos

^Same! I think it's best if you apologize the soonest and tell him you didn't mean it. You can always tell him it just caught you off guard and maybe freaked you out a little bit but that doesn't mean you don't like him. :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

8. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I saw him in the hospital and HE apologized said he didn't mean to scare me like he hopes we can just start over and he loves me and I tried to apologize but he wouldn't have it said it was his fault all this happened because he kissed me before I was ready

9. Im Hazel

Awww... Best of luck! :slight_smile:

10. blackhatguy

Right in the feels. That's great, sounds like you're perfect for each other

11. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is your signature from Avenge 7x

12. FrenchKid98

This type of threads are why I can't ever go to bed at a normal time... This one went right in the feels

I hope everything goes well in the future, I've see a few of your threads and I'm glad things have been pretty good. Seems you had a pretty rough time these past weeks but it sounds like it's been getting better and better

13. DylanV14

DylanV14 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Slowly but surely yeah everyone here seems to give great advice... I have a long way to go before I'm ready to be openly gay and everything but I'm coming out to more and more friends most of them are supportive or already knew but its gonna be a journey and thanks to sites like this and supportive friends and family i don't have to go it alone. I still have depression issues but it's definitely getting better

14. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to apologize again or help him if he has crutches and can't do some things. Depression is tough. Talk to others so you don't feel alone, especially if you can talk to a counselor you trust.

15. Ashleigh16

I'm excited for you :slight_smile:.