1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally out to roommate

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by spockbach, Feb 11, 2015.

1. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So a while ago I asked for advice about how and whether to come out to my female roommate. I was terrified. And I've just come out to her.

She was totally cool with it but it's hard to read her emotions, and it was dark so I couldn't see her face. I'm really afraid now, for whatever reason, that she's going to see me "that way" and that she really is going to be disturbed by it, or something ... I don't know.

Sometimes I really do wish I could just keep pretending to be straight. For some reason this is really, really bothering me.:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. Lyana

Hiya and congrats on coming out. I won't tell you to calm down because I get that it's scary. Try to be glad she took it well, though. I think things are going to be all right.

3. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Things seem normal so far this morning. I don't think it's a problem. For whatever reason it can be so scary ... maybe because I haven't "played straight" for a friend in a long time.