1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally CAME OUT!! Mom + Dad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Wired106, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Cheese Love

That's an amazing outcome! Congratulations on finally being able to tell them :grin:

2. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're a very brave man!! Well done!!!

3. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

Congrats buddy! good for you good for you! it feels so much better not hiding anything ..especially something that big on your shoulders weighing you down everyday...thats awesome your parents are understanding...:lol:

4. Wired106

Thanks a lot guys :slight_smile: It feels so much better now because my parents know and it seriously was weighing me down before and everything just seemed to sorta suck. I know my brother will probably be cool with it and same with both my sisters. O ya and I forgot to change my out status! I'll change it now :grin: thanks again guys :slight_smile:

5. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is pretty much the perfect coming out story! Congratulations! That part with your dad saying that he doesn't want you to hesitate to bring home any boyfriends pretty much put my jaw on the floor. Even supportive dads don't usually go that far!!! I'm so happy for you!

6. Alex89

Congratulations! =D That was very similar to my parents' reactions, so believe me when I tell you I know exactly how it feels, and also that I know it only gets better from now.

I can talk freely with them about anything to do with it, and don't have to think about how I word something or letting something slip anymore. I'm sure you'll find it's the same with you, and life will be a whole lot more enjoyable from now onwards.

Good luck with everything in the future!

7. Wired106

thanks :slight_smile: One thing I can't wait for is until I can be like damn he's so hot and stuff like that around my family haha. I'm definately going to wait a little bit before I do that haha. Since my brother doesn't know yet I can do it but he'll be ok with it but it's gonna be so funny when I hang out with him and I start saying stuff like omg he's so hot hahaha. He'll be like ok haha. Usually my brother and I will be like hanging out at the mall and he'll point out hot girls and me too and we'd be hanging out with his friends talking about their girlfriends and stuff lol but that is going to be so damn funny if I do that! Anyways I hope theres more to come and it doesn't just end here and I told my parents. I don't care at all if they ask questions lol, I actually want them to so they know who I am lol. anyways thanks. :slight_smile:

8. Psychedelic Bookmarks

aw wow that sounds pretty similar to when i told my parents. great feeling ain't it? :grin: congrats!!

9. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations, Nathan! I am so proud of you and I bet you must feel 100 times better! I know coming out isn't easy, but you had guts and you did it and everything went very well. Your parents sound really accepting. Well done, Nathan!

10. Sam

Sam

Wow congrats! I'm so happy it went well, your parents seem so nice.

11. ethene

congrats dude :eusa_clap

12. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Congratulations!! I'm glad it all seems to be going so well - and it must be such a relief!! I love good coming out stories (fills me with hope and happiness!!)!

13. lostinthought9

wow!! congrats man!!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!! you've given me hope...thanks...and good luck with coming out to more people!