1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female Masturbation and Orgasm...GIRLS ONLY

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MysteriousMadam, May 3, 2015.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) There's nothing wrong with your age. Studies say that girls begin to masturbate in their childhood, so there's really no problem with that. You can masturbate as much as you want to, but if it's giving you problems involving your personal or academic life, then you should be concerned. I doubt you'd have this kind of problem by what you said though.

2) There's nothing wrong with masturbating on your periods. I do it because I get way too horny during those days.

3) It depends on your position, relaxation, excitement, lubrification, what parts and how you are stimulating them.

4) Read "3)".

5) Maybe you just don't pay much attention to your breasts while masturbating. I only notice that when I'm playing with them to give me pleasure, but I'm not sure if that's what happens to you or if you should be concerned.

6) It depends on your definition of virgin.

7) Not sure about that. I read somewhere that just some females were able to squirt, but many members here are saying that you can do that by stimulating the g-spot.

2. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I can't really feel any sexual pleasure from my g-spot alone. But I still like the way it feels
    :lol: there's this feeling like something is swelling up (is this normal?) and it feels kind of weird but nice. It's kind of hard to work both the clit and the g-spot so I'll focus on one or the other.
    I didn't get lube, I know Lipstick said to get lube. I would feel funny asking to go and get some. It would be pretty helpful though, it's easier to insert more fingers now but it still feels like there's no room in there. I might have some here in my house and just not know about it. And I think for a while I might masturbate just to see what going on in there and kind of explore. I like orgasms and all, but they are a lot of work sometimes :lol:

3. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    There is nothing wrong with masturbation. It won't make you go blind or have bad things happen to you. It is a great alternative to having sex with the wrong person for the wrong reasons. You also can't get pregnant or STDs from masturbation.
    By touching yourself you have an idea about what turns you on and what doesn't. When you have an opportunity to have sex with a partner you will be better able to tell or show a partner who needs help.

Masturbation can help relieve cramps. Put a towel underneath yourself or have fun in the bathtub or shower.

When I was younger I used to squirt once in a while. It seems to happen with a huge organism, generally with oral sex. Not everyone can and that is ok.

4. Kathyshy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

5. Kathyshy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just wanted to share the 1st time I masturbated, I'd just reached puberty, I was 12 and my breasts were developing and I was growing hair between my legs.
    I was in the local swimming pool which had the jets on the walls under the water line which were level with your lady part. I found myself pressing against it and getting a nice feeling which very quickly got very very strong, at the time I didn't realise but it was my 1st orgasm.

rktonks likes this.