1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like chatting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simple Thoughts, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You better live up to that. You don't want me to retract my kindness, LOL.

Why a coyote? Well, coyotes are known as being clever but troublemakers. I believe this describes you fairly well. You have a tendency, whether it's intentional or not, to sort of draw out of a person their bias or personal investment. At the same time, you are doing the exact same thing.

It's clever, because it allows others to spectate a conversation and get an extra additional layer. It's being a troublemaker because it leads to flaring debates, as almost any topic of discussion does when emotions become involved.

Because of you, I've actually been able to learn more about individuals than I would have otherwise, just by how they respond and handle you.

#21 Kaiser, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. Simple Thoughts

I'll do my best :3

A clever troublemaker. I like that idea. ^-^

I didn't realize I had such a knack for drawing out people's bias. I would say I should keep that in mind, but then I'd probably start trying to actively do it, and usually for me that's when things I do okay or good at start going south.

3. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

You being introverted is still a part of your personality, isn't it? Who says being fun n shit equals personality? Come on...

Also, care to explain the dumb/smart aspect of yourself? In which ways do you see yourself as dumb, and in which as smart?

4. Simple Thoughts

I suppose it is, but it's kinda a dull lifeless sort of personality. Limited interactions with others and no real reason to be worth remembering X3

It's hard to explain dumb/smart. When you spend a good part of your childhood built up as being really intelligent only to constantly fail at everything you do and then fall into a state where you can't even will yourself to try anymore it starts making sense. I guess I'm supposed to be really smart, but I'm 23, living with family, and working a dead end job so it's like "How's that whole being smart thing working out for ya?"

5. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Well, despite my age, I get ya. I was also proven to be intelligent as a kid, but I refuse to use it in many ways. So, now that I'm starting college next year I'll end up studying some worthless stuff and I'll probably never get a job I like. But, the future hasn't happened yet, so no backing down. Hell, I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, so... Let me say something cliche: YOLO. It's not like you are 80 or something.

Other than that, I'm also a bit dull as a person, but it keeps people I wouldn't wanna hang out with away, so being dull DOES have a purpose. It's like some defensive mechanism, really.

6. Simple Thoughts

If you make it through college you're like 20 steps ahead of me. I do manual labor for little pay and I'm the only person there who hasn't gotten a raise. Seriously even the new hires start out making more than I do anymore. ;_;

I'm just easily forgettable. I don't do drugs and I rarely drink so that cuts out almost all social options around here anyways and so I just kinda hang around at my house watching youtube videos and stuff.

7. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh, I would either say Mongoose, or Puma, depending.

Mongoose, because they're sly, lithe and can eat venomous snakes; Puma, because you can pounce a long ways, and be strong and ferocious!

#27 HuskyPup, Sep 4, 2015
  8. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Well, there's pros and cons to everything. Here where I live, for example, being outed means being hated by 75℅ of the population (it's been proven), so you are already one step head of me on that one,eh :wink:

Well, yeah, finishing college is pretty useful, but not when your (almost) only option is to work as a teacher or be unemployed for the rest of your life. I'd hate to be a teacher btw. But yolo.

#28 Riyuzaki, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2015
  9. Simple Thoughts

It's a lil more give/take here. Where I work I wouldn't dare mention my sexuality because I don't think that'd be smart or safe, but when I worked at Walmart there was an openly gay couple and I don't remember any real issues that came up.

If you don't wanna be a teacher than don't be. There are always options. Do what you wanna do, or you'll probably be full of regret and miserable.

10. Andrew193012

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey there a newbie here. :-D

11. Simple Thoughts

Hello Newbie :3

How are you?

12. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Hey, neighbour from across the sea :smilewave

13. Simple Thoughts

14. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Somebody in for a chat? :grin: lulz

15. Simple Thoughts

XD

Sorry I got a lil bored

16. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Nah, dont worreh... I'm in real hell right now

17. Simple Thoughts

18. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Do you ever get situations when you watch TV with your family and gay themes appear... Yup, glad it's over now though.

19. zgirl81

I get the dumb/smart! Finished college. Never got a GPA under 3.7 in my life... was told by everyone that they expected me to be all sorts of really cool things. Tried to work in my field, didn't fail but didn't feel like I did overwhelmingly well. Moved to help my husband finish his degree. Worked in retail for a long time. Got depressed. Felt like a failure. Tried to force myself to work in my degree field again and ended up having a breakdown! Woo!

I've learned to just go with the flow. Things work out so much better that way! The job I have doesn't make me dumb or smart or anything, my attitude about it determines that.

Yay for dead-end jobs! :eusa_danc

20. Simple Thoughts

Go with the flow sounds like my philosophy. I just kinda go with what's happening.

Yeah I try not to think aobut all that anymore though. I mean I wound up failing out of college when I went because I didn't try very hard, but that's w/e.

I intend to pay back my student debts and find a good school for animation then dedicate myself to that. I kinda wanna be pre 90's Don Blooth. I doubt it'll happen, but I can always try x3

#40 Simple Thoughts, Sep 4, 2015