1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fear: Our Oldest Enemy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lena2051, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Lena2051

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is meant to inspire:
    Ever since the beginning, we have had fear. It told us not to go near low loud noises or holey bee hives,
    and it may have helped us then, but what if it isn't necessary. What if, instead of being guided by fear, we use something less primal but still as old, we use our hearts, I have a good understanding of love, although not perfect; Love is incredibly complex, but it still has something that none of our core emotions do, Tranquility.
    Meaning that instead of being reckless you have a beautiful balance of Head and Heart combined into one.
    This is me sharing what I know, and believe is the right thing to be encouraged and motivated by,
    I know the importance of love from my parents. Honestly, they are my heroes, and for good reason too, they are what I dream everyone could be, Full of Love, Love is Probably the most powerful of the core emotions, use it if you want, just don't let Fear be what guides your actions. I want people to know what I know, because I want to grow this world into what I dream of when I close my eyes.

-Luv from my heart, Lena
    Luv you guys.​