1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite (Gay) Vloggers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runallday4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. why be embarressed if youre doing what you want to do?
    you dont have to start as being 'the best' thats how all those well known vloggers started, we all start somewhere. some people will 'get it' others wont and thats fine lol. not everyone will 'get' what you do, but others will and those who will are the people who you have to remember.

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At first, talking to the camera is the most awkward thing ever, but at first, you will have literally no subscribers at all, so who cares? As you start getting better, so will your videos and you won't mind that more people are watching them. I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert or big on youtube, but I have a couple of subscribers and it's fun making videos and then replying to their comments, watching their videos. You may as well just do it. Take the plunge. You first few videos will suck anyway, so you may as well get them out of the way so you get better quicker.

3. everyone on yt says talking to the camera is awkward lol
    i think im the only person who thinks talking to the camera isnt awkward lol :s

4. Lewis

I'd love to have my own channel, but I'd be too afraid that someone I know would see it! Maybe if I was out to everyone and could me more open, I'd feel more comfortable. I do like to make people laugh and do weird things, but for the past few years I've lost a lot of confidence that I need to rebuild. Maybe making videos would help? :S

5. sunnii

personally i love davey wavey. he's far from perfect but ive changed my view of life a lot more for the better since watching his videos.

another vlogger i really like is couver87

6. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone