1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by goratrix, Jul 19, 2005.

1. goratrix

Ok, so I'm off the forums for a while. :smilewave Internet is really eating up my life, and I need to focus on other things. I'll most likely check the forum once a week, but don't expect to write mcuh insights anyway (not that I do it now).

I don't want to leave without saying that you guys have been great, and that I appreciate each and every one of you. You've made me laugh, and became my friends (some of you anyway), and helped me get a perspective on life and focus on things that matter.

I will conclude my story with AC here, since he's been the centre of almost every one of my posts, limiting myself to say that I am no longer obsessed with him, and now I view him as a friend, a hot friend, but a friend at last.

I'd like to mention popboy as well, he pointed me a few things over our long discussions over MSN and e-mail that really got me thinking, and the fact that I met him through this forum continues to amaze me... so... this kiss on the chin if for you :eusa_ange

Also... a few things i always wanted to say: paul, you cat is beautyful!. Eligh, you completely screwed the image I had of willow, but I still like you, a little... angry with life, but you seem like a nice guy.

Ok, this is the last about me...

*hugs everyone*

btw, I realized this after popboy told me i had about 400 posts... I really need a life... and I expect to get one.

thanks, to you all.

2. Aaron

Aaron Guest

You're a good guy. :slight_smile: We hope to see you back. Good luck, and have fun. Don't be too much of a stranger here, eh? :smilewave

3. popboy

Goratrix, I still think you are a great guy despite you are blatantly trying to blame your "farewell" on me!!! :grin:
    I never meant to make you think..., though we ended up making each other think after all. And laugh too. Our chats often turn into something unbelievable funny (both amusing and strange the same time!). I'm so glad we met. (*hug*)
    It's kind of creepy to know that I might had some influence in you about this decision. Anyway, the decision is all yours and I completely understand. I've read most of your posts and talked with you a lot, so I know this is not a change that you decided overnight.
    I know we'll meet again and again over MSN; this is just for the people in this forum to know my point of view!!! :eusa_whis not guilty!!! :grin:

4. TriBi

From experience, the nice thing about "virtual farewells" is that they often tend to be temporary....more of a "virtual Ciao".

Hopefully, you'll get your priorities sorted, your life in order (or enough order to keep you happy:icon_wink) - but still find time to spend 'some' time here too.

Whatever - good luck for now :icon_bigg.

5. Aaron

Aaron Guest

He won't be able to stay away. He's a mainstay member. Most posts, very active, well known. He'll be back. :slight_smile: