1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling in Love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Umami, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    For a long time, I was completely convinced that I could not fall in love with a man.. but then I did. Honestly, I only felt it after about a week of knowing him, but it felt exactly the same way it did when I fell in love before years ago (I've only ever felt this twice in my life). I can clearly distinguish my infatuation for him and my love for him. My only problem now is that after a week of feeling this way, I began to have occasional feelings of indifference or annoyance towards him in between the feelings of love. What does this mean? Also, he feels love towards me as well.

And please don't tell me it wasn't love. It sounds crazy and delusional, but it's just what I felt and it's unmistakable.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mention occasional feelings of indifference or annoyance, but what exactly do you mean by occasional? Can you describe the feelings of indifference/annoyance? It might be a good idea to pay attention to these feelings, because they are creeping in already after only one or two weeks. What might it be like months down the line?