Eye contact and signs HELP!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Abcdflower, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Abcdflower

Abcdflower Guest

Do you trust eye contact?
    I've liked a girl for the longest time, recently I can feel that the way we stare at each other indicates our feelings which are hidden due to us both being in the closet. At least I hope this is the case for her
    When we stare at each other I can almost see how vulnerable and weak she becomes just in her eyes and we hold the eye contact for so long that one of us usually breaks it off because it's as if the stare is becoming intrusive and we can feel the intensity.
    Do I trust this feeling?

Another thing she is a very touchy woman always un necessarily grabbing my thigh or hand or touching my arm but as a joke, I've noticed she does this to some other girls too
    Is this a sign she likes women?

I've asked three questions in this post and my last one is:
    What are the signs of a deeply closeted lesbian in high school, if you've had experience or any stories you'd like to share that would be really helpful aswell!
    Thanks

2. Sara90

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    All the signals such as eye contact "staring into your eyes for an external period of times as well as physical touching indicates that she likes you and there may be a chance that she may not be straight due to being touchy with other woman's which no straight girl is that touchy with other girls. If you are still uncertain of her sexual orientation take the next step and ask her.

3. Chicagoblue

She's certainly questioning and definitely likes you. Touch back a little more...you know on the arm, on her hand. Enjoy the feeling.

4. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What are the signs ? Well, usually you won't just notice it, bc everyone don't fit to the 'stereotypes'. Though, if she looks at everyone's breasts then there is sign number one and if she looks a lot at other girl's bums the there is sign number two. But if she is a 'stereotypical' lesbian, then usually you see it in her interests (for example sports) and the way she dresses. Even a hairstyle can show it a little bit. Other wise, I don't know.. We had once an openly gay girl in our school and you couldn't notice it (though if you had a good gaydar then you noticed it immedietly) and she didn't say it aloud, but she didn't deny it if you asked.. then there was this one girl that everyone thought was a butch lesbian (she looked like one), but she was bi..

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think eye contact and touching are one of the most important factors into someone showing that they're interested in you. It's quite possible that she might be giving you the wrong message, but who knows, right?

I knew one guy was interested in me because he kept checking me out. I'd pretend to just look straight ahead and use my peripherals to see where he's looking. Let's be honest, straight guys won't keep looking at you because they aren't into you that way. So eye contact would be the one thing I would look for, and whether they keep looking back at you are not.

6. Abcdflower

Abcdflower Guest

I've made a post regarding everything she's done/said to me which makes me really believe she likes me or at least girls in general. She seems to be fine with gay guys as one of our friends brothers is gay and always compliments him etc. but when it comes to lesbians she tries to act homophobic towards them or make somewhat rude comments and just today a friend goes to me "wouldn't be surprised if she's gay she seems anti lesbian" yet she watches orange is the new black, and from her gestures and the way she walks and acts she gives off that vibe. I think she's just scared as hell... She cares a lot what people think and is really popular which might have something to do with it
    What do you suggest I do?