1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Extortion attempt of republican candidate in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Sep 5, 2022.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Ebony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    It’s his fault karma hurts

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm never in favor of outing someone. At the same time, if somone is closeted AND an elected official AND actively working to harm the segment of society that he belongs to, especially when he's engaging in the very acts he claims to be so abhorrently against... well, calling him out in that circumstance to me is different. He could be closeted all he wants as long as he isn't an elected official who is a hypocrite. If he's saying one thing and doing another, nothing wrong with calling him out.

An elected official in a rural, conservative part of CA did something similar some years ago, except I think he was arrested drunk coming out of gay bar with a (male) companion he was all over. Faced with the truth, he came out, and claimed he was "doing what his conservative constituents wanted." I don't remember what happened, whether he got reelected.

4. Haruto

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This speaks volumes to me.

You've said it better than I could have in a million years. But the truth is, this really is appalling. People should realize when they are being self-detrimental.

Then republicans will say, "No! The gay agenda forced a poor man to become gay! Oh, what a tragedy!"

#4 Haruto, Sep 6, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2022