1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploring within a marriage

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by staticinmyattic, Apr 24, 2022.

1. staticinmyattic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So my wife made a surprising date night plan last night. I feel a little funny sharing ALL the details, but she had a whole plan put together for us to play with gender roles. She did my makeup, dressed in my clothes, and picked out some of her lingerie for me to wear. She made an offhand comment about how we’re really going to need to go shopping together since if I want to wear women’s clothes I should have my own. She even set a specific date to do so. With the help of a toy, we tried out reversing roles in the bedroom too.

Sorry if this is all a little personal, I don’t share this to be an exhibitionist, but because 1.) my wife is so damn cool and I’m so grateful to be married to this courageous adventurer and 2.) When she asked me how I was feeling/thinking about it all, I realized that I wasn’t thinking about anything. 10 minutes of girl clothes and make up in a safe environment and I completely forgot I was doing anything unusual. I was just enjoying feeling hot and having fun with my best friend (and enjoying her staring at me).

Patience and honesty. That’s what got me here. I shared this fantasy with my wife a while ago, and when she was ready, she made the move. The best part was that it was SHARED. She was indulging in me as much as she was indulging me (sorry, phrasing).

That is all. I had a surprisingly femme Saturday night, my got to test out what the queering of my marriage might be like.

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reading this put me in such a good mood. I'm so glad that you two explore gender together. I'm sure this will give hope to others in your shoes as well.

Sunchimes likes this.
  3. staticinmyattic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for that! I’m not used to being in the role of “hopeful example,” but hey, I’ll take it!

Sunchimes, TinyWerewolf and Rayland like this.
  4. Robyn mac

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats Static for having a wonderful wife. My gf and I did the same thing. We even went to lesbian bars togther. We went shopping also with me dressed to certain stores. Thats were the name Robyn came from. We were together for many years before this and I never knew she was into leather outfits until this. Did it get expensive quick. lol

Rayland likes this.
  5. staticinmyattic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha, very cool! We’ll see if this turns into something that spills out the front door. Baby steps (with suspiciously large feet)

Rayland likes this.