1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex friend probs...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shadow wolf, May 24, 2016.

1. Shadow wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just going to keep this short. Basically I have an ex friend who I am ignoring and haven't spoken to in months. We are still around one another a lot. I really don't like him because he treated me like shit and lied to me. Problem is that he keeps staring at me a lot. Like, almost every single time I look his way, he is looking at me. I hate it... My friend just tells me to ignore him because he doesn't deserve my attention (he treated me really poorly). I kinda want to just scream at him to stop staring at me (real mature I know). I'm still pissed, so I want level-headed people to tell me what to do. What should I do? Ignore him? Confront him? Something else? Also, why is he staring at me? He ignored me before all this happened and never stared then... Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

2. A Mindful Wolf

Did you perhaps...do things with this ex-friend...?

3. Shadow wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No... I never did anything with him. We were just friends. I think I'll probably just ignore him. I was just too emotional to think straight. If he texts me and apologizes, I'll talk to him, but I doubt he will. I'm probably just being an ass anyways. Any chance we had to be friends is gone now because I held a grudge too long. :icon_sad:

4. A Mindful Wolf

I see...well then I don't know why he would be staring :/ Just ignore him, it's the best thing you can do.

5. Shadow wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok. Thanks!