1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MisterThomas, Sep 5, 2007.

1. tscott

Oliver Reed in "The Three Musketeers"

2. Mr Scratch

When I was very young, I had a crush on Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood. The fact that she was an anthropomorphic fox never crossed my mind, but in hindsight it was an odd crush.

When I was a teenager, I had a crush on Kasumi Tendo from Ranma 1/2.

Within the last couple of years, I discovered myself crushing on Donna Noble from Doctor Who -- fiery red heads do it for me every time -- and Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood.

Lex Luthor from Smallville and Sam Winchester from Supernatural had my number for a while there, too.

3. sanseiu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, on countless anime guys. Nowadays I'm really crushing on Makoto Tachibana from Free! and Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin. God, I even bought a dakimakura (hugging pillow) with Levi on it. :icon_redf

#123 sanseiu, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  4. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Lol. How can you not have a crush on fandom Draco? :lol:

5. JustKat

I had a crush on my femshep in Mass Effect series! I tend to prefer actresses who play characters to the characters. Characters from books are a different story,

6. C P

C P

Well I was almost completely unaware of my orientation back then but, looking back, I found Aang from ATLA to be pretty damn cute, especially when he grew hair temporarily.

7. Mysz

Leliana from Dragon Age! She's so adorable, really girly, loves cute things and pretty shoes, and has the nicest singing voice. I went all over Thedas picking flowers for her :grin:

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, Jack from Mass Effect. I admire how tough she is. If she were real, I'd be going to some metal concerts with her, something I'd never feel comfortable doing with a 'real' Leliana. Combined with those tattoos and dirty mouth, I couldn't help having a big crush on her.

@ Mr. Scratch, ditto on Maid Marian. Looking back on it, it does feel weird, but she was pretty... in her own fashion.

8. Raven from Teen Titans.

9. Mr Scratch

I romanced Liliana with my female City Elf my first time through Dragon Age Origins, and now she's the only character I ever want to romance when I play. In Dragon Age II, my Fem Hawke ended up with Anders sort of by accident. I was trying to romance Aveline without realizing it was a dead end.

The most bizarre fictional crush I've ever had has got to be on the leader of the Saints as portrayed by Laura Bailey in Saints Row the Third and Saints Row IV. I love Laura Bailey's voice in general, but there's something really appealing about the way she plays the leader of the Saints. I like her scripted dialog better than some of the dialog for the other voice actors who play the Boss, and I can't help but being smitten with her puckish rogue-like behavior (it doesn't hurt that you get to create your own character, so I made her physically appealing as well).

Good girls kick ass, indeed.

10. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Keith Baxter as Prince Hal in the Orson Welles film, Chimes at Midnight. The things I would humbly beseech his Highness to do to me...

[​IMG]

11. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Back before I knew I was bi, Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet really captivated me. Looking back now, it's hardly surprising why:
    [​IMG]

#131 Strathclyder, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  12. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, let's see...

Shane from The L Word
    Brian Kinney from Queer as folk
    Thirteen/Remy from House
    House from House lol
    Amber from House
    Wilson from House
    Eric from True Blood
    Pam from True Blood
    The twins Isabella and Theo from The Dreamers
    Don Juan (played by Johnny Depp) from Don Juan De Marco
    Lisa from Girl, Interrupted
    Katniss from Hunger Games

... and the list kind of goes on and on :grin:

13. KWDBM

Ohhh, I approve of Gia's list!!

I looked at the thread title and my first reaction was "Ever? 'A' crush? Uh...... Duuuuh!" lol

First-ever fictional crush was Lila from the Sweet Valley books. Next crush was a little known character from that same series.

I grew up watching way too many soap operas, and many of my childhood tv crushes were characters on different soaps. .... Usually the bad girls.

More recent fictional crushes: Thirteen, Amber, and Cameron from House... Alex from Law and Order SVU... Santana and Quinn from Glee.... and most of the female cast of Once Upon a Time. I can't help it, that show has an awesome cast!

14. moniker

*coughs* well.. hah...why actually...
    yes, yes i have.

around 14/15, i had a crush to the point of falling in love at first sight with Kazuki Hihara from Kiniro no Corda. i think he's the only fictional male character i obsessed way too much wishing he's real. gah. i still think of him as to this day though not as much but still in mind.

i can't remember the rest; though i think i haven't had a crush on that many, that's why. lol

though the latest crush i had was with Goro Majima from Yakuza video game series from just last year. though i have a crush on him that is way different from the first one. i look up to this mofo. like, i'd be happy to be his underling in Yakuza. he's BADA$$ and the epitome of epicness. RESPECT.

15. binda94

Chris Keller from OZ then Stabler when he went to SVU still love Chris Meloni to this day i think he's gorgeous

16. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    KWDMB,

Oh oh, it's so nice to see another person who likes Amber so much, I was under the impression that a lot of fans hold a strong contempt for her, but in my opinion, she's one of the most awesome characters that there's ever been in the series. I was so heartbroken when she died:frowning2:.

17. CandyCutes

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh Lord, I had/still have lots. My first one was when I was little. It was Sonic (shut up okay//)

But now It's grown up to be a lot of Homestuck characters XD Like Nepeta in my icon, she's one of them. Second is Terezi and third is Eridan.

18. kem

kem

Excluding characters played by live actors:

Avatar Aang (It's okay since he's 112 years old, right?)
    Sora from KH
    Several characters from soul calibur V including some female ones
    Tidus
    Vaan
    Ashe
    to name a few

19. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only fictional character I had a crush on was the person I imagined another guy to be, but he wasn't.

20. 7eye

7eye Guest

Would Katniss Everdeen, Gwen Tennyson and Faith Connors count? (I'm also jealous of these girls)

Also, for some reason, I'm into redheads when it comes to cartoons.