1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Even when the heart hurts...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Rose27, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Sometimes its just nice to feel something even if it doesn't go anywhere. (I keep telling myself that) Sigh.Its about being alive and whole and experiencing life. I value this woman's friendship too much to take the chance of losing it. At least she's a lesbian. Making progress....
    In my life I've never felt butterflies before. That was it. I know we would be really good together.
    As a cosmic joke a dating site has us as a 99% match.
    I'm in trouble....

"The minute I heard my first love story,
    I started looking for you, not knowing
    how blind that was.
    Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
    they're in each other all along."

2. HopeFloats

Why do you think you'd lose it? I am only half-kidding when I note that lesbians are infamous for staying BFFs with their exes. So it seems like even if the romantic does work out, the friendship isn't ruined...

Im so happy for you feeling butterflies and these feelings! How exhilarating : )

3. setnyx

(*hug*)

4. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

Thanks HopeFloats & setnyx besides butterflies I blush endlessly at 46. Butterflies are also good for weight loss... (&&&)

5. mermaid

Oh Rose,
    so you have feelings for this woman, well, isn't it wonderful that you permit yourself feelings for another person after all you have been through?
    You can see it as you are in trouble or it could be the beginning of something wonderful, couldn't it?
    You said that she is a lesbian, do you know if she has a wife or girlfriend or feelings for somebody else?
    There is no reason for a rush if you are friends please enjoy the butterflies and hang on...
    (&&&)

6. Rose27

Rose27 Guest

mermaid- She is single. Very beautiful. And I feel very vulnerable.

7. butterfly29

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Rose, follow you heart. Because all said and done you will have always wondered what if.

Wishing you all the best..