1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovision 2016

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by eMei, May 12, 2016.

1. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was trying to work out how Britain could make a mark with a ridiculous and cultural performance this morning... I was imaging a love song between an Indian woman and a British guy in Victorian uniform in a sort of India Indian Pocahontas type of deal with some giant pantomime elephants and belly dancers. Oh and guys shooting in some interesting pyrotechnic way. The background music ould be like classical patriotic style with war trumpets and then with a bungra interlude. Use the colonial history to our advantage to make an imperial romp!

I'm not sure how damaging this would be politically...

#21 SHACH, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We sent cute boys with brown floppy hair and the rest of Europe still hates us. Its just something that we have to accept. And to be fair its not like the UK takes Eurovision seriously so we're not losing much. Did you see the Eurovision bingo sheets? Made my night.

I was shit-tweeting the whole night and I'm so glad Australia didn't win, even if didn't particularly like Ukraine's song. Doubt they'll be invited again next year. My favourite acts were probably Germany (without the costume), Latvia, France and Georgia.

3. Gillian

Ukraine was the only song that wasn't shit. I'm so happy they won! But it was a bit boring contest this year.. although the Swedes did awesome job producing it.

LOVE LOVE PEACE PEACE MORE TRICKS IN THE HAMSTER WHEEL!!

So funny!!

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. Nikky DoUrden

How DID russia get the most votes from the public? lyrics are copy from every other love song, singer voice isnt special at all, and the music is the same as all pop music .. my only explenation is that ppl chose russia because they hate USA and love russia politics and wanted them to win ? although it doesnt make sense i thought eurovision is popular mainly in LGBT thus they shouldnt vote russia based on politics! so im confused :confused:

6. HerrinDesFeuers

I really liked the Austrian singer. She was very cute.

7. GayBoyBG

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This contest is unimaginably political, which is weird, because expressing political views in any way isn't allowed by the official rules.