General News EPA land grab

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by edgy, Jul 7, 2014.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They could definitely be pulled over and charged in Maryland. Not only for creating an obvious visual hazzard, needlessly endangering anyone on the road, but for operating a such a vehicle in the first place.

What assholes.

Makes me wanna get a small compound bow, and start shooting out some tires...though I've never seen these folks here; they wouldn't last long in these parts.

2. Jwis

Great this is from my neck of the woods. I never knew about these people, this is insane! Why would you want to purposefully pollute like that???

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well because according to these people, pollution has absolutely no effect on the environment and the idea of global warming is all a liberal conspiracy to force everyone into green energy and then they say something about the UN coming for their guns.

These are the same types of people who wrote this in my local paper this week:

4. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

They'd get pulled over for violating clean air standards in my community, too. They wouldn't even get to the smoking out liberal hybrids and bicycles part before the cops got on their asses. We take smog regulations seriously here in Silicon Valley.