1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empty Closets Top 10

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miaplacidus, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuitarGirl1350

I think a flame area is a bad idea- it will ignite negative feelings and cause unrest. I dunno, it's like, EC is a place people come for support.

It could be fun though, I suppose... I'm curious as to what people have to say about me as well =P

2. davo-man

Personally i dont think a flame area would work...if you really feel strongly enough about a person, then you should do it privately, otherwise the other person is not likely to forgive you in a hurry...that said, if anyone feels strongly about me then please let me know and i will try to be nicer/less loud/watever...

3. xxAngelOnFirexx

flame area not good idea. espcially with me. i bet i could make anyone random person cry. maybe not at first, but it would get to them... i'm mean. and about the know hard feelings? are you freaking kidding me!? your telling me not to take it hard when you tell me i express my opinion in an immuture way? you GOT to be kidding me! and its really sad that you are. i take everything people say very seriously. i know the saying is if you can't take it don't dish it, but a flame thread would be people asking for it. i can't take it so i wouldn't ask. and sorry but hard feels taken!

4. GuitarGirl1350

Okay. I can't change your mind on it, so I won't try. I just don't want feelings of unrest between our members or lasting grudges.

5. Steam Giant

I think Angel absolutely has a valid point. This has been on the tip of my tongue recently, and I'm glad that she had the bravery to voice her own concerns. Since I made that post earlier, I've been watching the boards more carefully, and honestly, I was shocked.

I have noticed posts and thread designed to do nothing other than add posts, and I have noticed tension between members relating to post counts. This is becoming an issue, and I am in favor of removing the post count. It's not necessary, and only creates negativity.

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems that I can't do anything the right way. I just posted this thread as a random bit of information - I thought it might be interesting for some members to know who users with the highest number of posts are. I didn't mean to start all of this. Sincerely, I think that everyone should calm down - it is not a big deal, come on...

Anyway, I am at the moment writing to the mods so that this thread is removed. I don't want it to cause further trouble.

--------

Thread closed by moderators while the post-count fiasco and resulting drama is discussed in the mods area

#86 Miaplacidus, Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.