1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing childhood secrets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Neutrality, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Neutrality

Hmmm this might be fun...I wanna try to be more comfortable with who I am since I'm out now sooo...I figured I'd start a thread about embarrassing childhood secrets...one of mine is (and I've never told anyone this) but..even though I'm somewhat masculine...I had a huuuge crush on nick carter....and I would listen to the back street boys all the time and hope no one would find out....I still listen to those old CDs from time to time too. X_X...he's 10 years older then me and I'm pretty sure he's straight... but still to this day I'd be all his if he hit on me. :icon_redf

2. PuzzlePieces

Oh jeez!xD
    never EVER told anyone.
    I used to makeout with my step sister!
    We're not step sisters anymore and I haven't seen her since the divorce.
    fun fling.(;

3. ryanninjasheep

Oooh, and the crowd goes wild

4. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would help with this thread but unfortunately I don't remember my childhood.

5. lewis15

When I was 9 I tried to give myself a swirly...idk why lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: #AwkwardSilence

6. Hiems

When I was 9-10, I watched YuYu Hakusho on Toonami with my brother. During the show's introduction, I saw Hiei shirtless and said out loud, "Wow, doesn't he look good?" There was an awkward silence between my brother and me... xD

7. Friendly ghost

I talked to my beanie babies. :slight_smile: I would make sure they were all comfortable and located before I went to sleep. I also felt horrible for the ones my friend had, because he had 4 of them in clear plastic boxes.

I've always liked having colorful underwear, and didn't tell anyone, but was not happy when it started disappearing.

8. WallyO

I use to play with my sister's barbies. I used to put them down my pants and pretend i was the barbie in use. My favorite was a red head barbie that looked like Ariel from the little mermaid, its something about redheads, even today i notice them the most. Luckily i never got caught.
    I don't know if thats more embarrasing or creepy lol.

9. RebelD

I used to play dolls with my sister, she then had to play a game of my choice, but I still find it kind of embarrassing seeing as I didn't mind at all.

10. FJ Cruiser

I had a habit of stuffing toys I liked down my pants when I was like 5.

There's a memory card somewhere that shows what happens when you leave sleep-deprived, sugar highed fourth grade boys alone with a digital camera. Nothing sexual in nature, just pure ridiculousness.

Other than that, most of my embarrassments from
    childhood come from gay-related things, which now that I'm comfortable with that fact, they're not embarrassing anymore.

11. Eric

Oh, this should be interesting. I can only really think of two embarrassing things from my childhood, but I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. During nap time in kindergarten, I would sneak toys out of small bins and hide then under the shelves I was "sleeping" next to. I was also afraid of the dark until I was somewhere around 10-12ish.

12. BudderMC

Apparently when I was 2, I was a really quiet kid and never really spoke much up until that point. One day I was playing Bomberman on my mom's SNES... except I was "playing" holding the controller upside-down. And then I died or something, so I got really frustrated, dropped the controller, and basically yelled the F-bomb in front of my parents, probably my brother, and I think my grandma was there too.

...yep, some of my first words were the worst ones possible. And that's the story of why I can't bring myself to ever say that word. xD

13. joanielane

Out Status:
    All but family
    My most embarrassing memory ever was this boy I lived next to. I can't even REMEMBER HIS NAME that's how embarrassed I was about this! I used to go play pokemon with him at his house and we would just talk about things. Anyway one day his mom left us to go to the store or something, it was just him, my friend Amber (the girl I had a huge crush on and made out with several times & WallyO you would have liked her cause she was a RedHead lol), and the boy. The boy (I think his name was Doug... Or Dave lol!) kept trying to flirt with me. I was 13 at the time. He kept holding my hand and grabbing my waist. Finally I told him I didnt feel too good and excused myself. When I got back Amber and him were kissing. It made me angry so I took his gameboy advance when he wasnt looking and I got my step brother to pee on it :slight_smile: then I threw it around and then I left it on his back porch. Needless to say his mom found it and got after him for leaving it out on the back porch and he didnt get a new one. Amber ended up apologizing to me and we continued our fling till high school.

Wow actually that is the first time I ever really got ANGRY at somebody for something like that. Like my first ever revenge. :slight_smile:

14. Catkin

I was a really gullible kid. I believed in Santa until I was almost thirteen, and even then I had to get told by my mum. I was so upset that I didn't stop crying for 20 minutes - and we were in a PUBLIC PLACE by my secondary school when she told me. I'd sort of known already, I just didn't want the confirmation,wanted to go on pretending. I was really good at deceiving myself as a kid (which has...interesting connotations for today):rolle:

15. farah

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I use to fancy cartoon characters. >#<

16. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to steal things as a kid. A lot. I mean I could do Fagin proud.

I still don't really know what drove me to do it. I'd steal anything really; gameboy games (I still have a few of them too, which makes me sad to think about it), Legos, I once stole a diving mask from a kid at daycare (then all the adults searched our bags, no one found it), tons of happy meal toys from other kids, all kinds of things.

It's still something I'm so ashamed of. I wish I knew why I did it. I rarely got caught too, so I was either really good, or the adults around me were really bad at paying attention.

And I used to wipe myself and put the used toilet paper in strange places when I used other people's bathrooms. I was so afraid of clogging their toilet and not having a plunger. I still hate using other people's toilets, but I no longer hide used toilet paper in their bathrooms.

I was a really weird kid.

17. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I used to do this thing where I would sing along with the radio and stare out the window like a demented child. I also used to rock back & forth on the couch whenever I heard music. Depending on the song's beat, I would rock really slow or rock really aggressively like there was no tomorrow. Annnndddd to be honest, I actually still do this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't know, it gives me comfort I guess you could say. Nobody else but my family knows this, however >_>

18. Aldrick

Ugh. Just remembering brings back the taste. :lol:

Okay, so I think I was around three or four years old at the time. I had this weird thing where I liked to drink strange stuff, like for example I tried to drink bleach (call poison control!), and I drank bubbles (also call poison control!). Tip, if you do any of these things you vomit a lot. It also tastes awful. I also remember bubbles burning my mouth.

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone has heard this at one point or another when they were kids. One of my older cousins told me that Mountain Dew was made from pee, and that's why it was yellow. I think on some level I didn't believe it, but I think you can already guess how this story ends.

So, a few days later I'm drinking Mountain Dew. I empty the bottle. I have to pee. No one is looking or paying attention, so I go into the bathroom, drop my pants, and piss in the bottle. I then attempt to taste it, thinking that all the Mountain Dew I had drunk would basically be back in the bottle.

It wasn't. FYI. Piss does not taste like Mountain Dew. :lol:

I remember like spit-spraying it out of my mouth and making a huge mess. Then coughing and gagging. LOL. I don't remember throwing up, but I do remember running into the kitchen begging for something to drink. My mother being all like "What is wrong?!" And me being like, "Pee tastes nasty!" I can't remember her face, but I can only imagine it. She had painstakingly moved all chemicals and stuff that I could drink out of my reach, and here I've gone and found a special tap for something I shouldn't drink. :lol:

19. bob94

Some of these stories are HILARIOUS! There's only one thing that I can think of right now, and it was more mortifying than embarrassing. When I was around 6, I walked in on my great grandmother changing clothes. Ugh, that was a........saggy sight.

20. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wet the bed until age 10. Not terribly embarrassing for me now, but it was then.