1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Edxous Int'l President apoligizes to the gay community for treatment over the years.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Edxous Int'l President apoligizes to the gay community for treatment over the yea

Not only did they last too long, the damage Exodus caused to people is incalculable. I think it was a realization that they were earning a failing grade across all dimensions, garnering public outcry, and now with legislation against reparative therapists, they closed down. It would be interesting to see if stand-alone mega-churches will continue to offer similar ministries. I bet there will be grass roots ministries here and there that won't get far.

I also wonder if the Catholics will dismantle Courage, the Mormons will dismantle Evergreen, and the Orthodox Jews will dismantle Jonah. Of these, I could see that Jonah would be the first to be dismantled and Evergreen would be the last. Maybe I'm wrong.

Their website is still up, though. They don't indicate Closed for Business.

2. boo841

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: Edxous Int'l President apoligizes to the gay community for treatment over the yea

Forgiveness should be in order, just that forgetting what has been done is sorta difficult... And maybe some sides are better off not forgetting what these people has done to them.