1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC Gay PuB

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Steve, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeon Magus

He watched as the bouncer took Gordon, who had one too many glasses of wine, out back and disposed of him. The spectacle was only amusing for a moment, until his attention was called to the bar. The nervous wreck of a little man was beside himself with worry that there might not be enough booze to go around, since the number of patrons have increased. He let out a sigh and got out of his comfortable chair, went over to the phone and picked up the earpiece. Using all five fingers, he quickly dialed the seventy digit number for the EC liquor store and placed orders for their stock to be re-supplied. He put the phone down and nodded to the little man, who seemed relieved by the news, and got behind the bar himself to help serve the people.

2. InaRut

*Kicks open the bar door. Ting, ting, ting, the spurs on my feet TINGle there menacing tune sing suspensfully as my glaring eyes show just slits of white. My eyebrows lowered and my glance mean, I study the patron's of the bar. On my hip a silver six shooter rests uneasily as my one hand hovers above it. On it's side there is written, "Nerf."*

*I approach the bar and wave a finger in the air. In a thick voice, one parched for not the taste of water but the taste of alcohol I order.*

"Be a doll and get me one Lychee Martini. Made not too sweet, suga, with a dab of sour lemon, and give it some of that extra juice!" As I order, I flap my hand effemintely in the air, before crossing my legs and tying a rainbow ascott to my neck. I sing, emmunlating a musical-era Gene Kelly in a Minelli film,

"Walrrrusss is here, bitches!"

3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *asks Magus for a gin martini, somewhat dirty, with 2 olives, then gets distracted*

Oooooh, a walrus! This place has *everything*!

4. Aeon Magus

He was shaking up a cocktail for himself when the two patrons placed their order... then, putting his poorly mixed drink down, he went over to serve them. From behind the counter he took out a cocktail mixer, lychee liquer, vodka and lychee juice, poured some of it into the mixer and expertly started shaking the container, flipping it into the air and catching it behind his back again, flipping it back up and put it down onto the counter. From the shelf, he took down a martini glass and poured the mix into it, adding two skewered lychees to the drink and passed it to InaRut.

"There you go, handsome." :icon_wink

He took from the shelf another martini glass and got distracted by the other patron as well.......

5. Keelin

ROOTBEER!!!

... Spikes it with vodka
    ... Russian style.

6. Aeon Magus

The bottles of scented water that were low enough for children to reach, he labeled with alcohol names. He watched as Keelin greedily gulped down the drink she had procured for herself and grinned at the deceit. Whimsical as it may have been, he lost interest and went about checking up on the patrons that have begun their festivities at the bottom of their glasses.

7. The Wallflower

I'm surprised this has so many posts. Nice! O:

We need some music up in here!

[​IMG]

8. Comhionannas

John stood outside alone. This he had done for 23 consecutive pages.... Days...consecutive days and watched as the smiling faces ebbed and flowed like waves of sparkling glitter from the entrance. He yearned to go in but the negative thoughts surrounded him like some dark onerous miasma paralysing him. But this time seemed different. The dark clouds gradually disappeared as he remembered the wonderful advice he had received on his favourite LGBTQ site "Vacant Wardrobes" his heart raced as he strode confidently towards the door, "its finally happening, its finally happening" he thought as he crossed the threshold, but the greeting he received was not what he expected. With the ring of a bell came the words "LAST ORDERS OVER, THE BAR IS NOW CLOSED". But john was not phased he had finally done it. With a large smile on his face he said to some patrons as they left "I will see you guys tomorrow". :smilewave

9. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seeing as the last posts in this thread were from 2011, I think the pub may have closed and as such, I'm locking the doors. I personally blame the recession, but you are welcome to start a new thread! :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.