1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC App

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by itsbrooklyn, Jul 21, 2017.

1. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who thinks it'd be cool to have an EC app?
    While it does cost money I think it'd be good because it'd be easier to access for those who use their phones. You can instantly get notifications instead of waiting until the next time you log back on and it'd be generally easier to navigate and interact with people.
    Just a thought :slight_smile:)

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's been a thought for a while now. Since the site got a lot more mobile friendly, I don't think an app is on the radar. I think part of the concern was kids outting themselves accidently if they downloaded the app and it showed up on the cloud(?) or something similar.

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aye, the priority was always focusing on a mobile skin, which is something that could be usable for mobile users regardless of their 'out' status.

That's not to say an app is completely out of the question, as it's definitely an option worth having for users who would have the privacy or freedom to use the app without worrying about the risk implications of it. It's something that would need consulting on further to gather an idea of how its functionality etc would work, but I do like the idea. Watch this space. :slight_smile: