Dumped for being a virgin (26yo female)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shy Extrovert, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed with Wildside.

You deserve someone better.

2. MisterTinkles

Obviously she was "damaged" by all the bullshit and lies society foists upon people who are open to believe all of it. I say good riddance to her! You definitely did not need anyone like that in your life!

Anyone worth your time and efforts of getting to know them, will appreciate you.......all of you......virgin not being a issue for anyone worthy of your time.

I am male, but I prefer virgins. I have been with two or three....and they were all over 25 years old.

So, for one.....you aren't alone in the world being virgin. There are those who will applaud you for it. It is a sign of "not settling" for what just comes along. You hold yourself in higher esteem than that. Which is a very awesome trait to have these days.

For anybody worth having you, being virgin will not matter.

For those it does matter, well, thats your cue to get the hell away from them.

((((hugs))))

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well she seems to know what to do deep down but doesn't follow through.
    Well you could tell her that.
    It seems to be the same in other areas of her life.
    Do you have a feeling she could change that ?

Hugs... and its not your fault...

4. Shy Extrovert

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, I don't think she's going to come back. I believe she realizes that she messed up something beautiful but I don't think she's ready to be in a relationship with anyone- male or female. She is the type woman who is consumed by the sentiments of others towards her. She really seems to want a relationship and stability yet when she finds it she craves running around and wants be in crowds of people at bars and feeding off the attention of people other than who she is in a relationship with.

I really enjoyed our time together and would likely welcome her back because we were a good fit. However, I don't ever expect her to acknowledge the fit (if it really was) nor do I anticipate her settling into being comfortable with herself anytime soon. Some people just aren't able to differentiate between wants and needs. She needs someone who can love her and help nurture her kids, yet she keeps seeking out party people who know she'll give it up and then they can run from the kid and the commitment aspect. She has garnered that reputation in our circle and the boys will continue to take advantage.

She knows better, but is content with chaos and quick times rather than happiness. Though I wish I could make her happy, she's never coming back :icon_sad:

5. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I didn't read other people's comments but from what you wrote I got the vibe, I may be wrong though, she hasn't been with a girl either and was just looking for someone to "teach" her, nothing else. I'm sorry you made such a bad experience and I hope you find someone better soon, someone who appreciates you as a whole person. Don't be sad because she wasn't worth it. (*hug*)