1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb Question?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by SamAlex728, May 4, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

OK, this may be a dumb question. I am wondering about the Competition Winners and Experts titles. First, what kind of competitions, because I obviously missed something? And second, I noticed the description for the new "Ask the Mods" forum. I was confused when it said experts. What kind of experts?

#1 SamAlex728, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

We have had a few competitions in the past, such as the cover competition for the first Full Spectrum magazine. One of the prizes is the "Competition Winner" title which also includes additional PM storage space. The most recent Competition Winner was pirateninja for naming Martin's inflatable skeleton.

"Experts" are members recruited to help with a specific section. Karabulut is currently the only Expert here, for his excellent assistance with the health section. Because experts also have access to the "Staff Room" (the mods area of the forum) it is useful for them to be able to see and respond to "Ask The Mods" threads too.

3. SamAlex728

So, it says basically that very helpful people can become mods. But how exactly does that work for Chat Mods?

4. Vampyrecat

Chatroom mods are people who are responsible, reliable people who use the chatroom often. At the moment, I've found myself clogged up with studies and such lately, so I haven't been in as much as I was a month or so ago.

Chat modding can be unpleasant when you boot people because the person booted sometimes vents their anger on you. That part isn't pleasant. But getting to know you all and having fun is a good part of the modding. :slight_smile: *Cliche I know, but I enjoy getting to know you all*