1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreamz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Jun 21, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Well i thought it would be interesting to discuss our recent dreams. I, myself, am really good at translating dreams. I have a book called '10,000 Dreams Interpreted' and if you're notinterested in that you can just post your dreams.

Does anyone else read the daily Explosm.net comics 'Cynaide and Happiness' ? They are very perverted adn politically incorrect most of the time but if you ahve a sick sense of humor and don't mind that sum of the jokes may be directed at people like you then they are great. the reason i bring this up is because todays comic was about dreams:
    http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/the-other-dream-was-a-little-more-inspiring.png
    :badgrin:

Also this one was a while ago but it was also about dreams(sorta):
    http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/invention.png
    :roflmao:

So Now that we have this started off on a funny note, post as many dreams as you can remember!:eusa_danc :thumbsup:

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

Okay the dream i had last night was sooo weird:

I was in a boat wreck adn only four people survived by holding onto wood. then one person died. then we all became friends and tried to survive by going form deserted island to island for food until one night we were found floating through waves during a storm. Then we went to some ones farm and the farmers bought 37million dollars in cows and had them shipped by truck to their farm (in my dream it was only about 30 or so cows). Then they gave me and my family four cows. Me and my sis decided that we would give them the cows for christmas (which it was the next day?) the cows were put in my garage to hide them except one kept escaping. then we shut teh garage. I was talking to my mom when i remembered that (this is only in my dream) i had bought her a guinea pig and hid it in the garage for her birthday (in april) since i had never fed it since (and it was around christmas) i went out in the garage to find it (or the body at least) and then i found the box i had kept it in and it moved but when i opened it all i saw was the skeleton of teh guinea pig and i ran in the house screaming and slammed the door behind me. i told my mom about the guinea pig and she was sad.... Then (for real life) my eyes snapped open and i woke up. it was around 10:00 am. so that's my dream!
    ps never eat chocolate before going to bed ifg you don't liek getting weird dreams!

3. Steam Giant

I had a really wierd dream a few nights ago where I was a computer hacker living in this giant mansion with these other hackers. There are public sections of the mansion and these hidden parts with all of our equipment. It was very dark. We were doing something, I forget what, but we attracted the attention of some government team, who was investigating our mansion.

I was meeting with them, showing them around, but they didn't have enough on me to poke around and find the secret parts. Eventually, I ended up betraying the other hackers to get the feds off my case, and I let them discover most of the hidden parts of my mansion, aside from one room that has my best equipment in it. But the feds aren't completely convinced that I'm innocent, so utilizing this machine I build, I change my appearance entirely (even gender) and leave my old life behind.

Most of my dreams are like this, heh. There's always a plotline.

4. SadConfusedBandGeek

OMG u have no idea wut a weird dream i have had

One, I was in math class, and the teacher who i hate was saying we all had to write the hardest math equation we could think of. I wrote down 2 + 2 = 4. Then i ripped it off my large piece of paper, and i had a little scrap of paper that says 2+2 and i was walking down the hallway with this piece of paper in a bowl with plastic wrap over it!

IT WAS SOOO WEIRD!!!!!!!!

I have also had about 4 dreams, about my eyebrow piercing falling/getting pulled out

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was piloting a big airliner (yeah, I'd like to take flying lessons someday). I was approaching the airport so I began the approach and landing procedure. I contacted the control tower by radio and asked for permission to proceed with an instrumental (ILS) landing... and the controller didn't seem to know what an ILS landing was. It was so weird...

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

O i've got a book on dreams its called 10.000 dreams n their traditional meanings.. but its a piece of crap.

Well the most recently dream i can rember, was i was fighting at my house wiv sum1(dunno hu it is), then i went to my back garden then i climb up my roof then jumpd down then climb ova my nxt (new) door nieghbours garden, and i hav alotta dreams that i go to their garden fo sumreason..:confused:

7. Jim1454

I never remember my dreams - although I understand that we all dream at night.

8. Kimi

Gosh, this is cool idea that I really want to post:thumbsup:

But I can't remember my recent dreams:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
    I'll post it when I still remember(and if its theme can be allow to here):icon_bigg

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That is crazy that this thread hasn't been touched for 7 years and nobody decided to kill it. I mean come on and all these people on here haven't even been on here for years!

10. Yosia

I once dreamed about candy where if you ate it people would think you are the candy and try to eat you~ its really weird XD

11. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I only just realised how old this thread was. Wow! Thank you to the person who reanimated it :thumbsup:

I once had a dream where I walked into my kitchen and saw a weird monster staring at me through the window, and then me and my dad drove to a house close to our's because apparently the only way to kill the monster was to catch a butterfly :confused::confused:

12. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

My weirdest one was one where I had to put Ian Brady (A horrible serial killer) in a washing machine after I had been chased by a packet of Walkers' crisps with disturbingly long legs!
    I should lay off the recreational drugs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: