Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Minyman1527, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Minyman1527

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey EC I'm a new here and lately I've been having dreams my guy crush. My dream took place in my new high school and I was talking to my best friend then my crush who is a good friend to me walks past me and said "I love you man" then just walks away. My best friend came up to me after it happened and said "Come on man chicken(which is her nickname for me), why don't you go tell him you like him." So I walked up to him told him that I had feelings for him and then my dream ended. So I was wondering what it men't and what I should do because it's happened more than once.

2. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Welcome to Empty Closets:slight_smile: That is an interesting dream and you said you have had it more than once. With that being said, I believe that there is a chance that in your dream your subconscious is telling you that there is a possibility that your crush feels the same about you. Another possibility is that you are thinking about your feelings for him a lot in the day and since the brain, while you are sleeping, sorts through all of your thoughts and emotions during the day. Either way, it is clear that you want something to happen between the two of you. The reason why it always ends where it does is most likely because you don't know what his response will be. I know it is frustrating. I hope this helps you:slight_smile:

3. Minyman1527

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thx any advice is appreciated.

---------- Post added 22nd Jun 2014 at 04:49 PM ----------

You said one possibility is that maybe he might have feelings for me and if so should I tell him I like him? Btw he also knows I'm bi and is perfectly fine with it.