Dream job?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rexmond, May 25, 2013.

1. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Street Preformer or Artist Househusband.

2. AAASAS

Scoring music to movies, or any media, never gunna do that though.

Anything to do with music production almost; was too poor to afford decent equipment to really get a chance to get into it. But either creating or organizing music for movies would be pretty awesome.

3. Rexmond

If English goes well for me and this little project thing that I'm working on goes well, then who knows? I may very well end up a successful author. Wouldn't mind that at all.

4. FruitFly

As a child I wanted to be a nun. For obvious reasons my childhood dream is not one I will really be able to accomplish; I'm sure it would never have been as enjoyable as my young brain believed it to be.

So I do not really have a dream job; I'd love to work in the general area of community regeneration or sustainable fuels, but it's all very vague. I love the whole sustainable community agenda, and I love working with people when it comes to fuel poverty issues, but the exact job of my dreams shall be determined when I get a job with more good moments than bad. Maybe health and safety, I do enjoy undertaking health and safety inspections.

OR this. Pretty much. Although I only really think of this as my ideal job should I find a long-term, monogamous partner and we actively plan on not only adopting children but actively homeschooling them. Even then there'd have to be much discussion on who would be more appropriate to take on that particular role. As much as I think there are great benefits from that sort of relationship dynamic it's not one many people around my age actively desire, and if they do they generally do not desire them with someone who did not quite manage to fall into the good little Christian girl box :wink:.

Although I suppose really that tells me I should really run a bed and breakfast; I'd actually love to run a bed and breakfast. There we go. Really my ideal dream job is owner operator of a bed and breakfast business that does just well enough to keep going.

5. King

King Guest

Stay at home dad.

Psh I wish. I think being a songwriter would be pretty cool.

6. justjade

I've gotta say I'd love to be some kind of professional artist. What I actually want to do within that spectrum varies. Right now, I'm working on becoming a fashion designer (just on Etsy; nothing huge). But earlier in life, I wanted to be a painter and a writer, and then last year, I wanted to be a comic book artist. However, right now, I'm a dishwasher at a pizza place. I do enjoy it because I have social anxiety and therefore hate being in customer service. I really love working alone. If I was offered a chance to join an artistic profession, I don't think I would. My goal is really to be self-employed, which I realize is going to be a lot of work, but I'd rather do that.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stand-Up comic and/or Voice over actor

8. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I either want to be a GP, consultant, psychologist, psychiatrist, or architect.

9. Colton

Radiologist.

And if that doesn't work, a merman.

10. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Musician/Entertainer. I'm working towards that goal, but not relying solely on it. :grin: