1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubting Sexual Orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LilLady9, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Bastion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This thread is very interesting and has a lot of good information. I would say that @BiBoyToy you have a knack and talent for asking the right questions. And you seem to be well informed about matters relating to sexuality more than you think you do.
    everyone has doubts sometimes and we go through periods where we question things all the time. Take your time. Always keep an open mind and don’t overthink stuff like I do sometimes

out2019 and LilLady9 like this.
  2. Shadowsettler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It just sounds as though you prefer women over men. It's not your fault, but it you have **any sort of sexual attraction towards men, even only a few select ones, then you're still bisexual, my man! :] You are just as valid LGBT as anyone else here. Just because you lean toward the hetero side doesn't make a difference. ONE OF US... ONE OF US...

:laughing:

And a thing about "doubting your sexuality". I fought furiously with myself for many years. I've denied my homosexual attraction since I was 11 [I knew that I was attracted to men since the 1st grade but never had a problem until a certain incident] and many more things to come, I forced myself to be with women... eventually I slowly started to come back out and called myself bisexual... eventually coming out as fully-gay, going back INTO the closet, once again... More fighting with myself... Eventually accepting it when I was 25 and I broke up with a 6 year long girlfriend. I continued to battle inside of myself for several more years until I recently started attending trauma therapy... all of this bullshit was due to trauma....

What a bitch it was. I still "wonder" but I no longer fight with myself like I used to. Those years were so difficult it's not even funny but now I am completely confident in myself and my sexuality.

#22 Shadowsettler, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
    LilLady9 likes this.