1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this guy like me???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheEd1996, Jun 22, 2018.

1. TheEd1996

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi!!!

I’m gonna start we’re everything began.I’m a 21 year old student finishing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology but I’m also a bisexual guy (secretly because I’m pretty masculine).

This semester I took a chemistry class and at the end of the first class this guy (blond and pretty attractive) out of nowhere started talking to me. That same day I gave him my number to add him to a whatsapp chat (which was an excuse because I found him attractive).

First weeks everything was normal. Then I invited him as a friend to go eat after the university but he declined because he had to go to his house. After that he started to say he was hungry right after we got out of class. He also started sitting next to me and didn’t mind having me close to him. We went with a few classmates to eat but after that he wanted to go with me and another friend to eat separate from the group, after we ate we were talking and he told a friend of ours (a girl) “you need to treat your boyfriend the right way so he doesn’t leave you” and stared at me (something he does a lot in the classroom and when he’s caught he looks away, he also steals glances)

Another day the profesor was explaing to us that “compound x and compound y fell a strong attraction to each other” to which my cruch responded to me “I really like this example”.

When the end of the semester came we decided to go to the movies to see Deadpool 2 with the group but everyone except me and him dropped out but he still told me that the 2 of us could go alone so we did and after the movie he told me to invite him again for another movie. A few days passed and we went to Chillis and to a movie but with our friends (I texted to see if he was going). The next day the group went out again so I texted him to which he replied “can’t go”. After that the group was going away on a small vacation for 3 days but before we could go my car broke down so I asked him to see if he could give me a ride to where we were going to which he replied “I’m not sure if I’m going but I’ll text you if I’ll go or not” next day came and he never texted so I had to call another friend of mine to see if I could go with HER (I started to fell like he was ignoring me). She said yes but was kind of mad because of it so I had to hear her fighting with her boyfriend (things were a little weird that weekend) but after the vacation I invited him to a basked ball game but he told me he couldn’t because he had to work from Monday to Sunday until night (I still thing it was a lie so I decided to move on so I deleted his number and his only social media account which was Snapchat).

Right now he’s not texting me. And I feel like I’m bothering him (because of that I had a small meltdown and I put a message in the group (whatsapp) and after that he’s been distant.

Plus one day he acted all protective when I told everyone I was gonna drive after drinking.

I thing he might like me because:

•he stares at me a lot.
    •has told me personal things of his.
    •he’s protective over me.

I like him but I’m confused some days he acts like he likes me and the other he changed an becomes distant.
    Does he like me???
    What can I do???
    Can he be bisexual like me???

2. Gleek99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's say he likes you. He doesn't seem comfortable with his sexuality yet. And he may not even be aware of it (or is just starting to, which would explain the sudden distant-ness).

Now let's say he doesn't like you. He may be overly observant, and/or he thinks you're good looking in a not-in-love-with-you way.....?
    No, that can't be it..

I wouldn't hold your breath for him, just be friends and see if he eventually loosens up and comes to terms, if he isn't straight, of course.

TheEd1996 likes this.