1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leogarden, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone!
    I've been working at the mall, and there's this guy i work with. Blonde hair ,and blue eyes...he's a gemini. I'm a leo. So onto the summary!

-Sometimes i'll catch him staring at me, but i think it's kind of normal considering sometimes it'll just be us working because we wouldn't have any customers.
    - When i have to bag items i'll have to go below him and grab the bags but he'll never move.
    - He's really friendly.
    - At time he can seem very distant but that's sometimes when i think he's mad about something.
    - One time i came into the store where we worked, and i didn't expect him to see me but he did and walked over to where i was and said hi. Since i was in a rush i didn't continue the conversation after he said hi i just kept looking for what i was looking for..and kind of let him stand there. He was just watching me look for the item.
    - Another day i went to his register to check out some items, and he said "oh is this for a special someone?" and i said "it's for my mom" so he said "that is for a special someone (my name)" with a smile.
    - One day it was three of us working and one of my coworkers said he kind of looks like a doll, and i told him what she said and he got mad and said he doesn't look like a doll and he gave me a really rude look. -Fast forward- before he left he told me he was sorry, and that he sees it more as a compliment now.
    - One time i didn't something really stupid through text and he called me silly.
    - He has a girlfriend which kind of throws me off but he doesn't talk about her.
    There are a lot of other things that have happened but i don't remember really because i've given up on liking him.
    What do you guys think?(&&&)

Also we were in the break room one time and i didn't initiate conversation, and he randomly said "nice haircut" and i said thank you. ( i was sitting at a table in front of him while he was behind me).

2. Rha

Rha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I'm not sure how old you guys are but here's how I see the situation- I'm Bisexual, my boyfriend (who seems a lot like the guy you described) is also Bisexual, he acts that way a lot, and yes he does check out guys but he's happily with me

If he has a girlfriend then tread carefully, even if he does like you/enjoy looking at you it might never go beyond that and if you were to start making moves on him imagine how his girlfriend would feel, and since he's a coworker you should be really really careful! I simply enjoyed "looking" at one of my female coworkers (not the brightest but she was a major looker) then it came out that I'm Bi (slip of the tongue) and I eventually quit my job (that helped contribute believe me)

It does sound to me like he interested but that's kinda shaky ground to be on, If he were single I'd say "go for it" but I know with my boyfriend regardless of gender I get pissed when people try to snatch him (he wears a damn wedding ring, we're getting married this month actually) I'd just suggest not "being the other person"