1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does He Feel The Same?? (Desperate for HELP!)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Unrequited1ove, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Unrequited1ove

So in September of 2014 in high-school i met this guy and we became friends almost quicker then the amount of time it took for me to learn his name lol
    But now i'm in love with him...
    He is 16 and im 17, and im not sure if he feels the same although there are alot of things that make me feel he does feel the same

Like the jokes he makes at me are always aggressively gay jokes that often involve him getting physical, like he has acted as if he was gonna rape me twice and the second time he actually started humping me O.O, he even told he had been waiting to get me for a long time.
    now we are both "straight", he has a girlfriend and even has sex with girls, me being the virgin but i have a girlfriend
    there was once a time when he had a girlfriend and they were having troubles and i asked him why doesn't he just go after who he wants and he told me "idk bro you cant provide me pussy so ill just stay single" i replied "are you saying if i was a girl it would be me?" he just laughed and asked if we could talk about it later we never did...
    now ive felt liek this for him i would say since i met him and now i kinda feel he feels the same but doesnt know how to say it
    he told me had a wet dream abotu me recently and we just laughed about it
    i todl him i liked him and we just laughed (as usual)
    he has asked me to kiss him but i told him i wasnt ready and he just laughed and said were so gay
    even laid my head on his chest for a good 23 secs and said "you know you like this"
    has no problem telling me he loves me
    has todl me he thought he was gay in middles school supposedly never acted on it

when he makes these jokes or things i often try to act on them and he tells me im being weird or just laughs
    even told me the "gay" jokes was his things not a our thing
    im just so confused i really like him but he is so confusing

Please Help Me!!!!, Thank You All!!!

2. Unrequited1ove

3. Sos13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well , he may be bi but dont hope too far or else it may end up badly xD . im in a similar situation but my crush is 16 while im 15 , he even make alot of gay joke just like your friend . I think you should talk to your friend about , it could end well :lol:

4. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just go with it and see where it takes you. Your only option here is to simply ask what his true feelings for you are. Or alternatively you can confess to him and risk the possibility of a turndown. If he is a good friend, it should not matter. Someone needs to make the first step, otherwise you wont go anywhere.

5. Unrequited1ove

I told him I liked him and he replied "I'm glad you told me, were gonna have a good future" but as soon as he said it we were leaving waffle house and I'm positive we shouldn't have a convo like that I'm front of his mom