1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone hate as many people as the english!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, Jan 13, 2009.

1. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Alsace-Lorraine was fought over by the French and Germans for a long time, but since World War I, the territory belonged to France. Germany conquered it during the Second World War, and how does it have the right to keep any territory conquered by a defeated despotic regime?

2. olides84

I always remember talking to these English backpackers while traveling in New Zealand. They had just been to Christchurch, which is supposedly a very English-looking city. So I asked them, was Christchurch really like England? They said, yeah pretty much, except for one main difference...the people seemed happy.

3. Lady Macbeth

I'm from London.
    EVERYONE hates me. =D

4. MusicIsLife

Ah, gotta love being in Quebec. I've been discriminated more often for being english than anything else xD

5. lostinthought9

Somehow I missed this thread a year ago...
    Honestly, I'm kinda offended that some people mentioned that they hated the South. :frowning2:

Let's clear something up: I don't know one single person who says "The South will rise again!" nor do I know anyone that has "lingering hatred" from the outcome of the Civil War. Now, I understand that in some parts of the South, there are some close-minded rednecks who think that, but they, by no means, represent the South as a whole, nor should they.
    AND, don't think for a second that there aren't any "rednecks" or "country-folk" in the rural areas of the North who share similar views to the ones of the South.

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

[youtube]rkDYo-78rqA[/youtube]