1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone else feel this frustration ?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by internetperson, Oct 16, 2021.

1. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi there ! i’m jay (they/he) and it’s been a long 8 years of realizing who i am lgbt-wise and i finally have. basically my gender fluctuates between male and agender. however upon finally coming to terms with this i feel such a frustration that i am not only one gender like for some reason (maybe bc of my autism and having trouble when something is not black and white) it rly rly pains me that i’m not just one gender. and i know i can’t change who i am so it’s incredibly annoying and hard to deal with. there are so many times i wish i was JUST a guy or JUST agender but i’ve never heard someone else feeling like this before so i just wanna know i’m not alone basically. i’m NOT asking for help with labels or anything i rly just wanna know if anyone has felt this frustration before even though you know you can’t change it. thank youu

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's going on for you that informs the fluctuation? In other words, what, specifically, drives the perception when you are feeling that you are agender?

3. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    nothing really, this is how it’s been my whole life it kind of just happens when i’m going about my day and not even thinking about it.

4. Ayla22x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    your not alone, feeling several genders is normal! I fluctuate between A gender and Bi sexual. Is is confusing that you want to be two different genders and you is it tiring for you because you cant seem to work out which you are? well done for reaching out, I feel frustration more then once a week due to wanting to have my gender sorted out and it to stop making it confusing as i want to work out which gender i am and it bugs me so much.