1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do your friends think your gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nisomer, May 5, 2005.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

My friends weren't suprised in the slightest when I came out as bisexual. And even going to gender, only a couple people seemed shocked (brother and a friend from my support group) when I came out as transgender. Despite being "girly" before I came out, apparently I was subtly male enough that it wasn't out of left field.

2. ScatteredEarth

Holy shit this thread is 8 years old O_O

I act straight so nobody suspects me of being bisexual. Which makes it more amusing for me when I tell them xD

3. Jay1983

Jay1983 Guest

No. My friends thought I was straight.

But my boss said she wasn't surprised that I am gay because according to her, gay people are creative people. I work as a designer in a real estate company. Stereotype a bit but harmless. :lol:

Thankfully everyone has been supportive. They treat my sexuality exactly like theirs (Heterosexual). We talk about gay stuff openly in office and everywhere without a single hesitation and alike.

4. pikachulovable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    About a year ago my best friend's friend rachel finally came out to her. She called me as soon as she did. We were on the phone and I acted shocked. I asked her if I ever seemed bisexual to her and she said she questioned it. I lied and said that could never be me. Ironically I believe she is also bisexual and hiding it. Because I found her weheartit and half of it was bisexual pictures/ pro lgbt rights stuff. I am too scared to ask her, then I'll have to admit to being nosy..and not straight as well.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To a few friends, I'm an out bi/pansexual. But I've never gotten questions about my sexuality from them since coming out or now that I'm with my partner. So do they think I'm gay? I don't really know.