1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you think everyone has bisexual tendencies and just don't know it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blod, May 5, 2017.

1. jscott3320

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I believe those with strong religious feelings would not let themselves be tempted. I do believe, on any given day, a guy can excite a guy and the same for girls and girls. I defy anyone to be blindfolded and have the same sex perform oral sex and the result would be an orgasm – no doubt about it.

2. ravenscarlett

It's a spectrum. Most people are 100% gay or 100% straight. They may have a dream or random fantasy of someone of the same or opposite gender. It happens

3. No. For someone who's bi like myself, it's hard to imagine people only being attracted to one gender because we don't know what that feels like, but just because we haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Bi people are a minority. By saying that "everyone's a little bi", you might as well be saying something like "everyone is heterosexual", because they're both based off of people not believing that other orientations exist, just because they haven't experienced it themselves.

4. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do not think so, no. I also do not think every form of attraction we feel to someone can fall under the "sexuality" spectrum (I say this as an asexual).

5. Rose Solano

Some people tend to support Freud's (yeah the guy who couldn't stop talking about dick) theory of sexuality. He basically claimed that everyone is born bisexual (the innate desire for both the same sex and the opposite sex parent). According to him, the social conditions we live in affect whether we grow up to be heterosexual (say one lives in very conservative environment and doesn't even think about being attracted to the same sex or, like you said, doesn't know it), homosexual (caused by traumatic experiences, which I strongly disagree with in most cases) or just embrace bisexuality. It's extremely controversial but the fact that sexuality is not black and white makes sense. As to whether everyone has bisexual tendencies, probably not since I myself can only be attracted to females and know a lot of people who have never found the opposite sex attractive, not even slightly.

6. B a r e f o o t

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think everyone finds some same sex physical attribute sexually attractive in certain people at times.