1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like Justin Bieber?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kylegf2011, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Just watched the video and oh wow... That is just... Wow. That has completely made my day. Prehapps all his hair products are damaging his brain.

.. Incase people can't guess already no I don't like him in the slightest. I think his look is too femenine for me (nothing against femmes, I just prefer me a really rugged/masculine guy). I think I could relate to some of his music but at the age he sang them I highly doubt he even knew what he was saying, especially if he didn't even know Germany existed (which was a while after those particular songs). He seems like a nice guy and everything, but I have no respect for him.

Justin Bieber VS Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester) Funny Debate Spoof - YouTube

#41 Zaio, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  2. BENDERBOY

BENDERBOY Guest

no..............

3. Chickzak

He seems like a really cool guy. Agre with some of the comments above, he's more into music because he enjoys it, not because of the money. And he gives lot to those who need it too which is awesome.

Dont get why people go to so much trouble to hate him.. they dont even know him!!

4. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No.. I don't like him, he's an ignorant kid, and he doesn't support LGBT rights or women's rights. He's against women's right to get an abortion, he doesn't even support women being raped getting an abortion. He's an evangelical Christian. He constantly speaks about Jesus.

5. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Never have and I don't think I ever will.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  7. im not changing

8. SkyDiver

Yes, actually. But only as of recently.

I would like him ALOT more if he came out in support of equality, however.

9. Brenny

I think he's pretty cool. He seems really hard working and I think he has a lot of talent. Sure he doesn't have the BEST voice out there but I personally like it. I don't care if he supports LGBT rights or not. He has his beliefs and that is him. Besides, it doesn't seem like he is out protesting against anything. I am not a huge fan but if a JB song comes on the radio, I definitely won't mind.

10. HunterN95

Do I like his music? HELLLL to the no (no offense to people who do).

Do I like him as a person? Yes. He seems like a nice guy and never does anything to make people dislike as much as some do.

11. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can't believe people actually think it's ok to be against women's right to have an abortion, and to actually support a guy who has those views. But whatever floats your boat. I don't like him and his 16th century views on gay rights and women's rights.